Maximum Ride Ultimate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fiction Roleplay.

+2
Crow
Feffer
6 posters

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

Go down

Fan Fiction Roleplay. - Page 36 Empty Re: Fan Fiction Roleplay.

Post by Aerden Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:33 am

"Hi...." He murmured shyly. He gave her a smile "I-im turtle..." He face palmed himself knowing she probably knew that and then he awaited the onslaught of insults that he had received in training when he said something stupid
Aerden
Aerden
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:34 am

Farrah Climbed into the back and placed her boots on the floor of th van next to her. This would be another good mediation moment. Sitting 'criss cross apples sauce' She raised her hands above her head with an inhale and brought them down slowly bringing her hands together into a Ajna hand positioning. She held that position in front of her chest and her one eye began to glow purple, focusing on the Ajna (third eye) chakra. She exhaled before a small voice entered her ears. She lowered and parted her hands and felt a slight bit of frustraion grow inside her but the tone of shyness and slight innocence dissipated that feeling. She lets out a chuckle, she did indeed know his name nervousness? Maybe. What 9 yea rold wouldn't be a tad bit nervous, hell she was nervous every so often. She looks toward his direction after making srure her hair covered her eye and the smooth skin that replaced her missing eye to seem somewhat normal. She grins in the direction of Turtle and nod, "Hello turtle, " she says "I'm Farrah Soloane. Its nice to tlk to you." She internally hih fived herself for her display of nice social skills.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerden Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:40 pm

"I-im sorry...d-did I bother you...?" He frowned poking his head out from his half hiding place "I'm so sorry..."
Aerden
Aerden
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:26 am

Jack chuckles lightly in the front seat, and sets the car into a camoflauge mode, dissipating the logo and completely retooling the vehicle. It now looked dusty and weather beaten on the outside, and more at home with the environment.
Kato looks over for a moment, then settles back in to sleep again. His sister listens to the conversation with a detached interest, checking the news on her holo-screen.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:26 pm

"Huh, they know which vehicle is which. We'll see how that tech holds against some Molotov cocktails." He pulled into a discreet alleyway in the fringes of the city, and Mecca was so busy, no one noticed a figure in a black combat fatigue soaring low and banking between city buildings following a certain van on two, massive black wings…
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Location : [∑∞↯(∑ℶ)] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mathematical_symbols#Other_non-letter_symbols

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:33 am

Farrah opened her moth to say Yes but then remembered in her social class that sometimes the truth could be hidden. She closed her eye and said, "No just getting comfortable is all."she says taking a moment to listen to her surroundings. She relaxes a tad bit and says lowering her voic to hopefully only be between the 'child' and her, "Now turtle you know that if you need anything or just wanna talk you can come to me right?" she says before chuckling, "I'll even help you hide a body."

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:49 pm

Paragon sat on a rooftop, moving a holographic image of the van in his hand from his wrist. "Heavily armored, armed, CRAP, the bottom! They're going to head down a rigged street!" Hoping the night would cloak him, he shot straight up, and pulled out a sniper, carefully aiming for the street below. He shot, and missed. Rapidly he reloaded, and fired a shot. This one connected and the street lit up in flames as dozens of road mines went off, lighting the road in a massive explosion that could be seen for miles. Relieved, he settled back onto the mosque tower, watching a lone vehicle enter the city…
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Location : [∑∞↯(∑ℶ)] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mathematical_symbols#Other_non-letter_symbols

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerden Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:49 pm

"U-Uh...th-thank you..." Regardless of how social his fellow recruits had been, he was always quietly listening to music or doing drills. It was all he ever did; however he nodded and smiled at her kindness. "Thank you a ton..." He said and shyly moved the head phones back under his hood, and looked out the window as he nodded ( Also considered 'Half-Head-Banging' and he sighed, knowing he should probably just shutup and keep quiet so not to bother anyone else. He didn't wanna make a bad impression. He glanced around the minivan at the others who seemed to know what they were doing as he sat there, slightly confused and even surprised by the minivan's camouflage. All he had to do is do as he was told; and everything would be fine. And he wouldn't have to wake up with a new wound every morning. Just stay calm- don't talk...just SHUTUP and quietly sit in the car. Only say 'Yes Sir.' Thats all you'll ever need to say. You can stay in your shell if you just say 'Yes sir, or No sir.' So just shutup for now... Thats what his conscience had told him to do; and he did so, hoping no one else would confront him about anything else but their orders.
//Sorry had a rough time finding this website again//
Aerden
Aerden
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerden Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:04 pm

// ...It went real silent I hope it's not completely dead //
Aerden
Aerden
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerden Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:28 pm

// Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all have a fantastic thanksgiving! Also I hope this place doesn't die it was just getting interesting // He took off his headphones and looked out the window and slowly unrolled it and popped his head out for a second to see what had caused that loud deafening noise. Just at that precise moment as he did so a big chunk of road from the explosion came hurtling at his head and he let out a little half scream half squeal as he quickly put his head back into the van and rolled up the window. "U-Uh...th-there was a big explosion and now there's shrapnel..." He said trying to be informative "Take cover!"
Aerden
Aerden
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:24 pm

"Stay calm!" Jack exclaims "Everything is fine. Someone detonated that bomb for us, cause we were nowhere near it. Guardian angel?"
The Twins nod.
"I've been feeling multiple prescenes this whole trip. Even more once we got into the city." Kato says.
"I thought so." Jack says. "They might be telling us to change vehicles."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:58 pm

"Thank you Gloria. This means a lot." Paragon sat in an old warehouse, next to a young woman that looked exhausted. "Well, I needed you to do it," the woman said, and flashed an exhausted smile. "Well then, I'd better deliver these. I know your products always are of flawless quality. Except that one time that man lived out the rest of his days as a stock horse." They both smiled. "Imbuing others talents in certain items is what I do," the woman said. "I'm sure someone will put them to good use, Jonathan." "Take care Gloria," Paragon said as the red headed girl disappeared in a cloud of black gas tinged with green. Paragon shook his head in amusement as he coughed. "She's a good one," He said as he reached for a briefcase underneath the table. He turned, and many were the police reports of a Renault Alpine supercar headed north through the city of Mecca.
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerden Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:41 pm

"Change vehicles? How do we do that?" He poked his head into the front seat area and looked at them, worried, confused, and panicked "Like will we be able to once we really get deep into the city?" He asked, still standing up in the car out of his seat Oh god what are you saying you idiot?! This wasn't part of the plan! Shutup! Said his mind, but he shook off that plan and decided it was time he actually talked to people.
Aerden
Aerden
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:08 am

ooc:// Sorry Finals arekillingmeblargh]

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:13 am

Farrah remained clam in the back seat of the car.She would mutter something in Kato's ear alerting him of her actions before gently touching his neck to sneak a peek of whats going on.She frowns softly before sitting back before grinning at the thought of getting a new vehicle. That was soemthing she oculd do. Suggest someone leavee a car with the keys in the ignition with a mere thought implantation. Piece of pie. Farrah speaaks up, "That wouldn't be a problem Leave it to me..." she says, "When you pick a vehicle let me know."

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:30 pm

"Whoa, fellas, I have the cash!" Paragon waved; and 3000$ appeared. "Too late" one of four thuggish men snarled. "We know who you are." Three pulled guns, and one pulled a sword made of a shimmering, almost liquid substance. "Crap. Adamantium." He swung his legs and took out two men, and one almost hit him with his sword. He rolled, and jumped up, then ran. One shot him in the arm, and his veins began to darken around the wound. He shifted into a Lamborghini Veneno and drove as fast as he could. Another bullet hit him in the rear, and a portion of his bumper dissolved into black dust. He eventually pulled into an old scrap lot. He wedged himself between two other old rusted cars. "Just need to rest. Just need to heal," he thought as his thoughts slowed. "Just. Rest." And his headlights went off. And a briefcase sat in the drivers seat, holding five, gold, pendants.

(HES NOT DEAD)
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerden Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:10 am

He sat there utterly surprised and confused at what was going to happen but he decided to just let it happen. You know what we sure have become a real blabber mouth haven't we? Oh well. He sighed as he listened to his head.
Aerden
Aerden
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:31 am

Paragon woke slowly to a small bumping sensation. Then again, then again. A small fox was trying to get in the window. Curious, he rolled it down, and locked the glove box with the case in it. The small creature scrambled in, found a spot underneath the rear window and promptly fell asleep. Paragon took a mental note of it wearing a collar, and watched it for some time. Then it woke up, and stretched. Paragon "blinked" and all of a sudden there was a young man, still wearing a collar and rags in the passenger seat. Paragon panicked, and heaved is sick body into a human form, and promptly vomited black goo. "Wha?" It said, and Paragon noticed it still had a bushy tail and fox ears. "My apologies. I interrupted a good sleep of yours. I'm paragon, my assumptions, based on your look, is you're a spirit, or person cursed to always be either whole or part animal. Born in, England? Yes. And Only child, wait, orphan. Am I correct?" Stunned, it nodded. "Good. I see you might need a little help here, protection there. Want to come along? " "The Paragon?" It said, "From the MEC? And you'd let me come with you." "Well of course! I'm sick, and trying to find five idiots who I probably shouldn't have but did bring here. And I'm sorry, what's you're name?" "Gideon." "Gideon. Well then, shall we? Paragon began running down the road, and soon the traffic guard at the intersection would report a Bugatti at a high rate of speed outside the junkyard, but had he looked closer, the "driver" flicked his ears at him. He just didn't notice.
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:38 am

Seeing a sedan hidden in an alley, Jack pulls over into the alley and gets out.
"Everyone out." he says quietly. The Twins get out quickly.
"Kato, get whatever you think will fit in that sedan. Karai, get it running." Jack orders.
"Yes sir!" They say in unison, hopping to their tasks.
"Kid, I want eyes in the sky." Jack says, handing him an earpiece.
"Farrah, link up with him and help him keep watch." Jack says, then turns back to We have a few more hours kid. What's the longest you've flown?"
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerden Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:32 pm

//Gee this place pretty much died. Sorry for not being around...been real busy with school but now I can post more often and be more active//
Aerden
Aerden
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:22 pm

I think this place is officially dead
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:13 am

Hehehe dont be so sure

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36