Maximum Ride Ultimate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fiction Roleplay.

+2
Crow
Feffer
6 posters

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Fan Fiction Roleplay. - Page 35 Empty Re: Fan Fiction Roleplay.

Post by Barricade Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:34 pm

An empire of sorts. I think (note Logan, I said THINK) covers former America and Mexico. And overfilled with robots. One of the key players. If you read the Lambda affairs, a ruler of the northern nations kind of went crazy. (With PTSD) The north was kind of Europe, Russia, Canada, and bits of northern china. The MEC is a minor country, just got its independence, and now in a civil war (Loyalists v separatists). Pick whatever faction you want, or make a new one!
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Location : [∑∞↯(∑ℶ)] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mathematical_symbols#Other_non-letter_symbols

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerden Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:28 pm

He picks XENON //I know I'm irritating but I don't know what to post. Like where am I, have I recently been recruited or what?//
Aerden
Aerden
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:03 am

No dude it's fine. But also totally up to you. Whatever you pick it'll be great! But it's also up to you. Like for me, my character's personalities are a whole lot like mine. It kind of needs that ring of personality, if you know what I mean...
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Location : [∑∞↯(∑ℶ)] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mathematical_symbols#Other_non-letter_symbols

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:12 am

ooc:// i'm sure Jaden will have no problem with you coming in as a new rectuit gettign your feet wet on an exciting missio. Jaden and I are best freinds so i feel comfortable saying he would have no problem with it. Currently we are in a submarine about to get out of the submarine to listen to what barricade has in store.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Fan Fiction Roleplay. - Page 35 Empty Char Info

Post by Aerden Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:46 am

// Ok, I'll just start in the submarine. Character info time I guess: Name: None, prefers to be called Turtle. Age: 9 (If that's ok.) Gender: Male. Race: Bird-Kid. Features: Black silky hair, green eyes, black wings, prefers wearing black. Personality: Quiet, Intelligent, Tough, yet immature at times. Special Powers? Yes. The ability to make any part of his body solid as a rock, and practically indestructable. He also can easily win an arm wrestling match with a full-grown man (Which basically means he's incredibly strong) Weakness: Food.//

Last edited by Aerden on Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgotten Char Info Details)
Aerden
Aerden
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:56 am

The sub pulled into port, as paragon walked down to their quarters. He quickly wrote

"For your safety, legal and physical, I need to meet you at Mecca in two weeks. There are two ways you can get there. You can ride or fly. It will take you two weeks to get there, as long as you stay, ah, focused. Let me know which you want at 13035173820. Then meet me at the top of the bald mountain if you choose air. If you choose land, meet me at 337 Holy road. Hopefully I will see you soon! But caution, don't split up. The worst thing that can happen here is getting split up.

-Paragon"
He pasted it to the door, then walked straight into the wall, then quickly shifted into a helicopter and flew off.
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:37 pm

(Welcome dude! And for the record, Zenon is a military organization formed to protect Earth against any that come against her. Welcome to Service, rookie. Also, Barricade is kind of a master at weaving plot. Can't wait to see where it goes. Sorry for the absence.)
"I want everyone on deck in 5, prepared to disembark, understood?" Jack say, gathering his things.
"Yes, sir!" Kato and Karai sound off, moving off to gather their things as well.
"Turtle! When we get off, you stick close. Got it?" Jack says to the new recruit. He'd have to watch his back. Damn. He hoped he could hold his own. He graduated from training at 9, so he had to be.
3 minutes later, Jack, Kato, and Karai were waiting at the exit.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:56 pm

(I try Jaden. But thank you)

Barricade sat on the front of an APC, along with some of his best men, except for the driver. Out of nowhere, a man fell out a turret of another APC screaming snd bleeding. They all scrambled in, and closed the hatch. The APCs were operated by one person with room for five passengers. Paragon quickly sat down, an the console came to life. And there was a man staring right at him. Paragon fired the gun, and he went flying. The APCs regrouped, machine guns flaying men. Then they arrived at asharir, a city outside of Baghdad. The town went without much of a fight. And only 6 APCs.

"That was too easy. They're hiding something," he muttered to himself. But he stopped, and noticed there was water running along a groove in the dirt road. He quickly grabbed a shovel and began digging. Soon a wide metal platform stood like an eyesore on the road. An APC fired, and a hole appeared. Paragon and six men climbed into the pit, lights on guns casting eerie shadows. But it proved to be empty. They climbed out, and dispensed some grenades down the hole. "They knew we were coming," paragon said as they rode back to Mecca. Someone knew we were coming, and moved valuable cargo away. Erebos. He knew. We have to get those five out of here. I hope they call soon."
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerden Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:41 pm

"Yes sir!" He nods and salutes and follows by quickly. Geez. He couldn't believe that he was actually here. He graduated the earliest in his class! He was practically bouncing up and down with excitement on his first mission! But he tried to stay focused, calm and collected. And he continued to proceed with his orders.
Aerden
Aerden
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerden Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:18 pm

He then gathered his stuff and sighed. This was his first mission. He didn't want to hold anyone back at all. He would try as hard as he could to execute each order he received perfectly. He didn't want to be called a rookie. This whole organization was everything to him. It was all he had. He didn't know his parents, where he had come from, or even his name. All he remembered was that he was going to join this organization. And make it his home. He would not hold back on any order. He was determined. He raced to the top of the submarine as it surfaced, and waited there for new orders. He then realized he was the first one there and so he awaited new commands from the man who had told him to stay near him.
Aerden
Aerden
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:35 pm

(Btw, Jack's full title is Captain Jack Ryland, Aerden.)
Jack and the twins climbed after the recruit. He was excited, Jack gave him credit for that. Hopefully that didn't make him overzealous. That kind of soldier was dangerous, and not just to his enemies.1
"So. Two weeks, huh? I say we fly, but I'm open to anything." Jack says, knowing Farrah wouldn't like either option.
"Beats the hell outta walking, sir. Or swimming, for that matter." Kato says.
"Whatever way we get there, I'm sure we'll have to stay low, sir. People tend not to like us here."Karai puts in.
Jack nods. Zenon was not well-liked in the Middle East, despite having relatively  freindly relations with the MEC.
"Whaddya think, kid?" Jack says, turning to Turtle.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerden Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:47 pm

"I say fly...as long as we fly high enough, they most likely won't be able to detect us as long as they can't see us." He nodded as he thought of his own logic and silently says to himself "that seems about right..." He then raised his voice "Plus, it feels great to stretch the wings out for a bit. Definitely." His lips curve into a smile, and he hoped they would agree so he really COULD give his wings a stretch.
Aerden
Aerden
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:19 am

[CRAP I POSTED A LONG BEAUTIFUL POST that apparently doesn't exist anymore... ((*sighs and oes off to create anotheer masterpeice of rp]

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:37 am

Climbign up out the submarine she flexes her bare feet against the metal floor fighting all urdges to kiss the ground... For a blind girl solid ground is heaven not water not the sky..."No!" She says crossing her arms she stomped a bare foot barely lifting it off the ground... This was not in attitude however. The vibrations came back to her bare feet giving her a good idea of the weight and position of everythign in the area "Can't we just ride in a norml civilian car, bus, or truck for once..."she says not able to hide the grin from her face, meditation is good for the soul you can't help but to smile and plus the creepy male wasn't here, .. "Mornin Capt' KArai, Kato.." she says looking in each of their directions respectively thanks to the vibrations, "Mornin Turtle, ready for your first mission?" she asks trying to be freindly, living 16 years in isolation made her social 'nice' skills very rough, but she is working on them by realizing they are necessary, "But...Really are we flying... /AGAIN!/ " she asks with a groan,"We just litterally flew in a plane then had to jump out of the plane into water... Logically maybe we should stay on the ground... Sorry Turtle.. I believe they have radars thaat could see us in the air... we would be more incog if we take an adverage car and drive legally... Like KAto said we are not liked here... " she says before blurting, "But that was a nice though!" she sas trying to be encouraging knowing Cat would try to aswell.. [SORRY TYPOS IM ON MY PHONE]

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:11 am

Jack nods.
"Good points. I'll make the call."
Jack calls the number, requesting a ground vehicle. He wanted something reletively fast.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:48 am

"Ground?" Paragon drew a breath. "Oh, I hope you adjust quickly. Some lose their sanity on the dot. And I don't think the new kid will be pleased. Your minds, though. Remember, 1227 Holy Road. See you there!" he said in an oddly optimistic note. "Oh, and if you think you are taking a car or bus or tank, or anything metal, you might want to look at your plan differently. But once you get there, there's no going back. Besides, when has it taken ground transportation 2 weeks to go from Baghdad to Mecca?" Then the connection cut. "Oh I hope they know what they're doing the fools," Paragon said as he ran across the rooftops to the east side of town...
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerden Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:17 pm

He grumbles to himself then straightened up and nods "That's okay...you're probably right about the radars anyways..." In his mind he was taken aback at how casual they actually were...training was tough and strict...but he was excited for his first mission and he was ecstatic! "Yeah I'm excited for my first mission! It should be cool." He had already slowly began unfurling his wings and then slowly folded them back in and sat on top of one of the wooden stumps that stuck out (( The stumps that hold the deck if that makes any sense at all)) "I don't mind going on land...as long as however we get there doesn't involve being surrounded by crowds of people..." He smiled and thought Maybe I can be a little relaxed here... "Maybe another time. Oh well. I guess I can wait." He chuckled softly (( I can't believe I've been able to write these long messages since I'm not experienced at all whatsoever in writing long messages for RP ))
Aerden
Aerden
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerden Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:22 pm

He kind of shuddered realizing the fact that he most definitely would get a little fidgety, not being able to fly for quite a while and frowned realizing that by agreeing he may have just caused himself to be put in a torturous amount of travel for two weeks. He could hardly stand being in the submarine! Well, the fish were kind of cool which helped out a ton...but just traveling on land would take all of his spirit out of him. He face palmed himself and began making a mental list of things to do while they were traveling to keep his mind off of flying.
Aerden
Aerden
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:20 am

Farrah bliked her hidden eye once before letting out a sigh. She realized the bit about how un normal the car would be was a directed to her. She wanted to retort with a 'Naw Really? We weren't going to take a minivan?' but she behaved and merely stretched out her arms and cracked her elbows causing her to wince a bit. She supposed everyone had their preferred ravel. Her's was more abnormal than your conventional flying and traveling methods.
Farrah Soloane secretly wished her mentor was here, she had been literally taken under her wing. But no matter, Farrah would explain her adventure later on, she in the meantime practiced conversationally glancing about even though she couldn't see anything but blackness, conversationally looking around helped hide her disability. She strolled over to the one called Turtle no doubt another lab rat like herself. She leaned against the wall for a moment debating how to start a conversation... Her social skills was lacking for she was created to be an assassin and allot of the things her creater's thought were frivilous including social skills and other aspectswere deleted to make room for her enhance mental and physic abilities using 100% of her brains capacity. She parted her lips and said the most regal and social thin she could come p with, "Hi." She nodded to herself /Good start./ "Excited yet?" she added as aa second thought /Good! Even better./ Because of her lack of social skills she could care less that he was a child. A person is a person in her mind if they got in the way she'd still kill them. [NOT SAYING SHE WILL KILL TURTLE!!!] If sh was assigned to dispose of an infant as ordered she would as long as a mission is complete. Adult, Elderly, infant all the same.. In her head it was Target vs. Orders. Ranks vs Lower ranks. She saw Turtle as an equal to her, only difference being their ranks. She did not believe intreating him different because of his age which would possibly be a plus to himand her brin didn't allow such changed in social behavior., . Onl She wouldn't like people treating her different because of her disability.. why woudl he want to be caudled for his age anyway?

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerden Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:36 pm

"H-huh? H-hi..." He shyly waved to her...his social skills were that of a novice. "I-I'm excited..." He paused for a long time to think of something else to say. "U-uh...I'm not too excited about the whole land transportation..." He looked around for somewhere to hide so he wouldn't have to talk with anyone. He's hardly ever really talked at all in his lifetime. He hated the earlier years of his life, and shuddered once more as he thought of the white coats had made him go through and how they hurt him. He never wanted to go back there. Without a doubt.
Aerden
Aerden
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:37 pm

Air raid sirens screamed. Men all over the base scrambled into fighter jets. Paragon hurriedly climbed into a heavy bomber with some of his best men. 8 others climbed into their various positions. Gunner, Navigator, mechanic, more gunners, and a bombardier. Paragon flicked switches all over the cockpit, as repulsors in the craft's massive wings hummed to light with a blue fire. Four fighters rose with them. The radio was a hum of activity. "Red one on standby, red two on standby, Red Leader on standby," up to around thirty. Red was fighters, then blue squad, bombers, mimicked. Paragon reported as Black Leader. Special ops, to take down warships, or to engage in dogfights. "Black Leader, group of six AA-34 fighters inbound at 04:00 to intercept you." Came in HO. "04:00 fire!" Shouted a heavy gunner, as a machine gun took out the fighters. "Banshee 12:00!" A massive warship loomed in the distance, bearing the Zenon Logo obviously on one side. The heavy fighter banked into a roll, shooting missiles that swerved to hit fighters from honeycombs underneath the wings. It was time to test a new weapon. There was only one other, belonging to the north. A small radio flare shot out, seemingly insignificant, and latched to the side of the warship. Once the rest of the squads were notified, they all fled. And the warship foolishly tried to pursue. Right as a force on high struck it, a beam from a satellite. It began to tilt to one side and sink. Men jumped, small craft were launched, but then it hit the ground, and was enveloped in a massive explosion. All that was left was the crater. "Antimatter," Paragon said when he was driving back to his house in North Baghdad. "Fun stuff. I wonder if the five have made it to the address I gave them." He then diverted his course for a small place outside of Baghdad on Holy Road. A stable, as fate would have it.
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:28 am

"Looks like our ride is here." Jack orders as a vehicle comes around and parks itself near them. It had the look of a minivan, and had no driver. Jack, who knew what to look for, however, saw the inconspicuous Zenon crest on the car. Once he saw it, he knew that this large vehicle could hit and maintain speeds that rivaled modern sports cars. More than likely, it had supplies in the cargo area, was discretely armored, and was stocked with some weapons, just in case. Upon further inspection, he was proved correct. He smiled. He had always liked the base up here.
"Let's move out." He says to his group. He and the twins pile in, him taking the driver's seat, and the twins in the middle.
"It's going to be a long drive, so settle in. And remember, this is the most advanced minivan you've probably ever been in. Wouldn't be surprised if there was an onboard A.I."
While Kato and the others settle in, Karai thinks about the conversation she had seen Farrah and Turtle have. Had Farrah taken an interest in the new kid? That's what it appeared to be. Then again, she could just been talking to avoid being suspicous. About what, Karai didn't know. She'd never read up on Farrah. Wasn't in her pay grade, and she had known her long enough to have a general idea.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:49 am

Paragon stood atop a roof, watching the vehicle go by with another student of his, Cassandra LaForge. She was more the silent type, dressed like the locals in the area, but she was fiercely loyal. But at her feet, elictricity poured from her feet. "Go ahead," Paragon said. The 12 year old silently raised her hand, and the air hummed. Then she was gone, and the minivan began to turn ever so inconspicuously to the left. Then it straightened, heading this time correctly for Mecca. Even though Mecca was full of paragon's people, and fiercely separatists, they decided to take a Zenon van. They would get stoned and shot as soon as they left. Cassandra rematerialized next to him. "Great job, Monica has taught you well. She bowed, and dissapeared, and the power line next to him crackled. He jumped, and hit the sand as a military humvee, desert tan. And of course, supercharged. He stayed just below the horizon to their side, often taking blows for them. He had dispatched two Bedouin clans en route, and sent of a broadcast of friendly to Mecca for them, so they would not get hit by artillery or air strikes. "I told them to meet me, and they take off in a ZENON van. Idiots!" Ah well, he would do what he could. And so the pattern continued for the journey all the way to Mecca.
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerden Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:35 pm

He hopped in the care and sighed, knowing he wasn't going to be flying for a while. He popped out some headphones and an old iPod he had "found". He plugged the headphones into the audio jack and sat in the car and just stared out the window, praying that he wouldn't end up breaking open the car window and fly out of it...he hesitated but then decided he might as well try to start a few conversations while he was in the car anyway
Aerden
Aerden
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerden Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:30 am

For most of the ride he found himself staying quiet. And it certainly was the most advanced can he'd ever been in. He found the wifi and plug ins helpful in case he wanted a new song on the iPod he "found" or if he wanted to charge it the plug in helped a lot. He found that he enjoyed a band called "Slipknot" for no apparent reason and he murmured the lyrics to himself occasionally. He tuned over to look for Farrah. Hey; he might as well try to make ONE friend at least.
Aerden
Aerden
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next