Maximum Ride Ultimate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fiction Roleplay.

+2
Crow
Feffer
6 posters

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Fan Fiction Roleplay. - Page 34 Empty Re: Fan Fiction Roleplay.

Post by Barricade Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:56 pm

Logany wrote:OOC: Hey barricade I made the extra font you added white instead of black so i could read it- I hope you odn't mind
k, my computer was bugginng with format Smile
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Location : [∑∞↯(∑ℶ)] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mathematical_symbols#Other_non-letter_symbols

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:52 pm

Farrah bit back a growl, "I do not turn back on my family. No way in any layer of hell I would leave them to face this alone." She says flicking her head back in a habit to feel her hair against her face to ensure her eyes are coverd. She closed her eyes as Paragon spoke. In the face of adversity she showed a ne face, calmer less ridged. It was game time. Life was a game to be played and won. She had had had parachute training she hated every minute of it. She could swim, but hated every minute of it. She frankly hated everything except land. Mountains she could do. Deserts she could do.Land..She shook her head and smiles a rare little smirk. "I'm staying conscious for this ride. Her meditative status was already as high as it cold go. The adrenaline could do her some good, "Besides- Catherine wouldn't back down from a challenge. But assistance will not be rebuked from you Captain." She says proudly about her mentor unknown mother. True to her mentors nature she scowls, "Doesn't mean I'd like it..." She puts her pack on after feeling it thoughly. "Kato look!" she says in surprise grabbing his hand in a surprised movement, "I've never seen something like this." In actuality she snuck into his brain to see where the door was and the levers on the pack, she'd shoot him an apologetic glance, she normally always asked first. After getting a fair look she drops his hand and throws the book bag over her shoulder and threw on her sunshadees to protecct her ees, "Lets ride!" She squeals, show no weakness. Only strength. She dove down pulling the chute smothering the feaar insid the adrenaline. She cut the chute sooner than anyone else wuld to free dive into the waters. She surfaced hearing the flaare that was clos ebut she had no utter idea where to go. Damn it. She swam in a direction she thought she cold hea heart beats in hoping someoen wold grab her.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:31 am

Kato flinched, surprised, then took it in stride, realizin what she was doing.
"Yea, it's cool, huh?"he replies. He straps up his own pack along with the others. Jack steps up to the back of the plane to see the others out. When Farrah shouts and jumps out, practically skydiving into the water, Jack pauses, looks at the Twins, looks back at the point where she landed, then looks back at the twins. They looked at each other, shrugged, then proceeded to launch themselves out of the plane.
"Wooo!"
"Yea!"
Jack chuckled to himself as he watched their chutes open up, then launched himself out into the ocean air.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:35 pm

"Damn." Paragon did a head count from the conning tower from the sub. He saw his captain, the twins, but he didn't see the overly moody girl. He rapidly entered the elevator in the sub, and after a few seconds, a panel on the side opened, and a patrol boat with machine gun came roaring out, searchlights blaring, with a full crew. Paragon heaved the wheel, avoiding enemy fire, regardless that his lights gave him away. He steered towards where he thought she landed. A man suddenly said "Mr. Mercedes! Off the port bow! 23 degrees!" He spun the wheel, and saw a figure floating in the water.
The engines came to a stop as he pulled up along side her as enemy fire rained like hail. "Get on!" Paragon shouted over the din
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Location : [∑∞↯(∑ℶ)] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mathematical_symbols#Other_non-letter_symbols

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:02 pm

Farrah flinched slightly as she heard a few splashes in the water. She swims over toward the direction hearing heart beats amplified by the the fact there were three people together. Her eyes were wide and burned by the salt. True she could swim, ut she hated the fact she felt so... "Kato I'll need some help getting in...I'll buy us some time" Shots were fired. She closed her eyes which flickered crimson as she searcheed for hostile brain waves finding them she plants suggestions, The wind is blowing hard, adjust shots accordingly. The pilot of the hover crafts? got the same message as well and the vehicle veers to the left to combat this false wind the thought came. The bullets began to miss way off target to conteract this wind aswell. "Morons." she snickers

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:40 pm

"Good. You might actually stand a chance against Erebos. Now let's go." He gunned the engine, and pulled up to the submarine. A side panel opened, and four robotic arms extended out and grabbed the ship, pulling it in, as the doors shut behind them. The boat was put on a lift, and into a "Hangar" of sorts, but just for boats. The hangar was miniscule in comparison with the whole thing. The actual sub was the size of an airship. It had a lift on deck and a runway for planes, scout craft on water, mini submersibles, and most importantly, it could deliver 5 legions in complete secrecy, along with a small navy and large air force. Lights shifted from light blue to red. "No leaving now" Paragon said, "We're diving." He handed them two yellow cards, then walked into a lift, turned around, and said: "Feel free to explore. Those cards give you access to most things. Your rooms are 10223-10229. Floor 30. Nicest ones available. Those phones you can simply pick up, and an operator will give you directions to where you want to go if you enter the numbers on your cards. See you at mess hall. And remember, you're guests here, not officers." Then the lift closed and he vanished. In his room, he watched fish swim past trough massive windows. His room was massive, and luxuriously decorated, but underneath the drywall, there was padding used in mental institutions, and everything could fold into the wall at a a moment's notice, and the doors would lock. From the outside. But the code for that was only known by the lieutenant. And only he knew of Paragon's ability, and how things sometimes went wrong while he was sleeping. A timer went off on his watch, and he popped open the top, and swallowed two pills whole.
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:58 pm

Jack checked over his subordinates as they settled in their roomd. He had set his stuff down by his bunk and was talking to Kato about the mission. Karai came in as well, guiding Farrah inconspicuously. /Damn./ thought Jack,/they're good./ He'd noticed what Farrah had done with Kato, and had marveled at how quick his recovery was. He was reminded what a group of individuals he had. He'd always liked Kato and Karai, and Farrah had always been one of Cat's favorite recruits, so she had to be good. He smirks as Kato briefs everyone on what's happened so they could think about it over the night. Eveeryone seemed no worse for wear, but that was subject to change at a moments notice. Very soon, in fact. And Jack realized that.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:40 pm

Farrah relaxed her mind as she was 'safely' inside. She shook her body rapidly like a dog isntinctual habit, she couldn't help it. She composed herself and gratefully accepted Karai's aid. They worked like a well oiled team. Farrah thought she'd stick out like a sore thumb because she was just thrown into a trio who seemed to have worked together for a while.She felt accepted. Farrah listening closely and bgain to plot out how she could use her abilities to be of use. She heavily missed Cat and wished she was here. She nodded her thanks to Karai for being conspicious about helping her along. She entered the room and closed the door and opens her mouth and lets out a series of clicks to geet an idea of what she as dealing with and sat down on her bed to quickly meditate. She nevr sleeps. only meditates.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:16 am

Paragon stood at the bridge, overlooking a long, vast marine plain. "Captain, prepare crew for tube. He pulled a handle on the wall, and the lights turned yellow and spun. The sub's motors stopped, and rested in front of a mountain. Metallic doors opened in the mountain, and the sub jimmied into the hole. Then the doors shut. New gates opened in front of them, and they went soaring along an undersea tunnel. There were many passages and routes along this system, but they took the one to Baghdad. It was the fastest known transportations system, and top secret at that. 20 minutes later, they surfaced in Basra, the port of Baghdad. Paragon reached for the intercom and said, "Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to Baghdad, the city of burnt trees."
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerden Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:14 pm

(( Can someone explain the RP to me before I start joining in...? ))
Aerden
Aerden
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:48 pm

Ooh. Long story. You just have to read it. It involves armies and warships and gladiator matches and crazy excursions halfway around the world. Yeah. Long. It'll make sense when you read it tho.
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:38 am

ooc:// Oh boy where to start!!!! We can't expect him/her to read all this!!! Pretty much at this point Jdog's and my charactar are part of ZENON and being dragged/volunteered(to be debated) to help Barricade's charactar on a mission... that we don't know allot of the details on.. on Barricade knows./

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:57 am

Essentially
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerden Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:28 am

//Um well ok...so all of the Maximum Ride RP stuff is pretty much dead I assume?//
Aerden
Aerden
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:36 am

ooc:// unfortunatly we never had a pure bird-kid roleplay. We have had a mixture of feral kids and bird kids roleplay go on before. This is more of a 'gifted- kid' roleplay. Where all of out charactars have various gifts. Feel free to join in as a bird-kid that is indeed a gift!

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:37 pm

Yeah! Jump on in. Now Logan, where were we...?
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerden Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:09 am

//Ok...thanks! However I do not quite know how to enter...//
Aerden
Aerden
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:19 pm

((Pick a spot, name your character, and jump in.))
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Fan Fiction Roleplay. - Page 34 Empty Before I Jump On In

Post by Aerden Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:00 pm

// Ok, I'll just wait then...or if someone could tell me the setting I could jump in right now //
Aerden
Aerden
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:38 pm

//To be honest Areden, Jdog and I don't even know whats goin on... Barricade kinda came up with a plot and is draggin our characters along with him... Jdog nd my charactars just went along with him because he said he needed help...and they few from newyork had to abandon the plane, into a submarine and now they aparently just surfaced in Baghdad....feel free to jump in as a team of XENON (Jdog and I'd character, you'd probably be under Jaden's character though (Jaden came up the the ZENON idea AND this whole thread and Catherine isn't here right now.). But my charactars are under his direction as well, and he isnt bossy and such just a high rank. That way our little group can learn what Barricade's plot is together and be equally confused(As we normally are with Barricade and his little schemes and plots...<3 ]

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:38 pm

Wow. I'm touched.  You do know that you can just jump off if you want to. I am NOT making you do anything...To be honest, I'm just trying to hold it together. I had something planned that was logical, but then the train kind of hit a dime on the tracks, and I'm just trying to keep it from falling to chaos...
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:01 pm

Ooc: ahhhh I didn't mean it that way- I love it when you make uo plots and move forward with it! My char stars grow moving into a situation that is unexpected and.mysterious! Keep it up barricade !

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:03 pm

Ummm, thanks? Now can we get back to what we were doing?
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerden Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:07 pm

//Ok one last thing until I join. What is XENON?//

He prepares to join the RP excitedly
Aerden
Aerden
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:15 pm

Ooc:// go ahead and post aerden

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next