Maximum Ride Ultimate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fiction Roleplay.

+2
Crow
Feffer
6 posters

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

Go down

Fan Fiction Roleplay. Empty Fan Fiction Roleplay.

Post by Jdog1227 Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:21 pm

Staff Sergeant Ryland flies his ALX-Charger around the base on patrol. It was a quiet night, and he takes the time to reminisce. He had been young,5, when they took him in for training. They had taken him fro his family, friends, and life, just for some stupid military project. He was 13 now, and a seasoned vetran. A leader of both a standard unit and an undercover Black Ops unit, SUB-ZERO. He wantd off this base.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Fan Fiction Roleplay. Empty Re: Fan Fiction Roleplay.

Post by Feffer Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:42 pm

((ooh kinda reminds me of the book I'm writing... (not very simular though; just the part about being taken for an elite force when the main character is young. XD))
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:44 pm

ooc:// Wait I'm confused.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Feffer Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:04 pm

The practice robot slams into the wall of the large test flying room, sending a shudder up the spine of the bot. A spray of warm blood bursts out of Alex's nose as he hurtles face-first into the view-point window of the practice-bot. All of the air in his lungs if forced out with a large "OOF!", earning him giggles from the line of recruits waiting for their turn. The other boys, ranging from ages 10-12, are quickly silenced by a harsh glare from Lieutenant Coss. The Lt. beckons to Alex with his whip, showing no expression whatsoever. Alex can practically feel the icy eyes boreing into him as he slides down the ladder atteched to a leg of the robot, his nose still freely bleeding. For the seven years after he had been seperated from his life by Zenon, Alex had gotten nowhere. In fact, he had earned himself a reputation of failure. He had crashed a grand total of 13 and a half trainee bots, (severly damaging four of them beyond repair) blown up a small base, (thank God nobody was in there) and not to mention, ruined a countless number of weapons, food supplies, and machinary. Alex snaps to attention if front of the Lt., wincing as his nose throbs, but not daring to move his hand to wipe off the blood. Lt. Coss is now red in the face, and Alex focuses his attention on a vein that pulses angrily on his forehead. Avoiding eye-contact, Alex meekly manages a: "Yessir?", earning more chortles from the line of boys behind the Lieutenant. Coss ignores the boys, and speaks in a quiet voice that quickly rises: "Are you FREAKIN RETARTED?!?!" He now shouts, causing Alex to loudly gulp. "HOW STUPID CAN SOMEONE GET?! I MEAN, YOU'RE WHOLE LIFE, YOU'VE BEEN SLACKING OFF, UNABLE TO EVEN DRIVE A PRACTICE BOT!!!" The Lieutenant roars. Alex flinches, knowing he is about to be punished. Lt. Coss takes a deep breath and regains his cool. "Alex." He says "Alex, Alex, Alex." The Lt. repeats, clicking his tounge, acting as if he is exasperated. Then a wicked grin spreads across his face and he says the three words that Alex LEAST expects him to say: "Alex, you're graduating."

(((Ok...I was THINKING that Alex graduates and the LT puts him in Ryland's black ops unit, hoping he will die.(btw, Alex is 12...) Then he meets Ryland and the rest of the group and at the climax (Idk what it is) he is still surviving w/ the black ops unit. Jdog: If you have a problem with this plot, or with what i've already written (I may have gotten the plot wrong since idk what the story is exactly about) plz notify me so i can fix it Smile I hope this isnt asking for too much, but can you PM the main idea of the story, the setting and important details about the organization...it would helpXD
THX!!!
FEFF
I'll try to add some background on Alex later.)))

Last edited by Feffer on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:28 pm

Ryder’s eyes opened when she felt a slight jerk. She was in the process of organizing Rylands machine. It was a mess. It was spick and span and she curled upfor a slight nap. Her bicolored eyes opened quickly. Her eyes immediately knowing where she was and where everything was. Ryder was small and lithe, a mere 4’11 but always armed. She was skilled and handy with small weapons. She was trained to be a stragist and was brainwashed and Raped and tortured into memorizing and studying 24 hours a day in a room with no windowsnot a llowed to leave from birth until a year ago. Shewascaptured when she was an infant. She had developed an eidetic memory when she was two. Since she recalls everything she cannot forget the pain and abuse she went through. Shesat up she was wearing a tight fit black tank top showing her gentle curves and camo pants, she looked rough in that se.xy sort of way. Rising she walks slowly to the front of the Machine, her red and blue eyes scanning and memorizing, “Sergent Ryder. I trust you find things spick and span,” she says looking at the chair then back at him as if asking if she can sit and then she sits down in the passenger seat. “Everything looks fine to the east.” She says pointing out the window.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:55 pm

"Everything looks perfect Ryder. I'll set down so we can bring the Panther online and bring her up to speed. By then It'll be your show Corporal"He says smiling.(and Feff you're doing fine. actually that was one heck of an intro. good job. you too Vype.)
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:58 pm

"Can't be my show, if I don't have my best man in my ear." she says looking at him,"I always forget a few manuvers." she grunts returning a smile,"I polished her yesterday, she's lookin great." she says,"I'm loving the little control panels for my small hands I installed." she says proudly.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Feffer Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:10 pm

Alex sits in his dorm, staring at the suitcase that contains his few belongings: New uniform, a few pieces from the first bot he destroyed, (on accident) a standared issued light-pistol and holster, some spare clothes, and the only keep-sake he was allowed to have: a picture of his parents laughing and holding hands. Alex sighs and picks up the photo. Each child taken by Zenon was allowed one item from their past lives. One reminder to keep going, keep training, keep living in the hopes of one day being able to see their families again. Alex places the picture back into the suitcase and rests his head on his hands, staring at the suitcase, thinking of how it was like a neat little box contianing his not-so-neat life. A few hours earlier he had completed the final ceremony and was now waiting for the shuttle to come dispatch him to the base he was assigned to.
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:28 am

"I'd love to check out the specs on your machine. I've never really gotten the chance to."he says, bringing the Charger into the bay for landing."Oh that reminds me, get Lily to the welcome area tomorow morning. we've got a recruit coming onto the base to be trained further."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:49 pm

"[color=red]*CENSORED: Please do not cuss on this forum*[/color], A recruit?" she says rolling her eyes getting out of the Charger with a leap of the stair hitting a flip and whirling to face him, "I hate recruits, they always think im weak before i kick thier asses without a weapon." she growls pulshing her palm to the palm pad and the scanner look into her eyes and she walks through the opening door, "Check out what I've been up too." she says, "Panther wakeup." she says softlyand the machine starts up," Panther Open up." she says and the door opens, "Usefull if I'm running away from rebels and the shut her down." she smirks climbing in.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Feffer Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:09 pm

The sun streams through the bullet-proof, barred windows, slapping Alex in the face. He lets out an uncomprehensive "UHHhhhmmmmmmnnnnnnn." and rolls over. Then it hits him. The sun??? Why is it sunny, usualy the wake-up call is at 4:00.. Alex heaves out of bed and checks his grade C military watch, the kind issued to all trainees. It was eleven oh hundered, and the shuttle is scheduled to pick him up in thirty minutes. CRAP! CRAP! CRAPCRAPCRAP!!! Alex mentally scolds himself as he stumbles blurry eyed through the 10-12 year old boy's dorm.
Alex quickly snatches a pair of socks from the drawer next to his bedside and pulls one on his left foot, at the same time hopping towards his suitcase. He plops down on one of the deserted, neatly made beds that a fellow pupil had left sharply at 4 am. In fact, the whole area was like a ghost town. Alex thinks as he hurridly scrambles to get in his new uniform. Alex glances in the mirror, decides that he looks 'good enough' and rushes out the door, his skinny suitcase trailing behind.
Two minutes after arriving at the stop, the shuttle comes into view, hovering just above the tree tops. It quickly lands and white and silver staircase decends towards Alex. He quickly climbs on and takes a seat, earning more that a few questional glances from the driver. The shuttle takes off and soon the steady thrum of the engines lulls Alex to sleep.

((ok, so i guess next Rp 'entry' i'll make alex meet a contact and he will finally arrive at your base... ...Logany, do you think you could be the contact?? (if not, just tell meh and ill make up a new character...) I was thinking that Alex meets the character or Ryder in a desolate place and the contact then blinds him and drives/flies (whateva vehicle) him to a new place...from there they loop-de-loop around until Alex looses all bearings, and then they arrive at the base.....))
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:39 pm

Alan whistles"Impressive. I'm gonna get that installed on the Charger, 'cause thats frickin cool..."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Feffer Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:23 pm

"WAKE UP!! THIS ISN'T YOUR BEDROOM, IT'S A TRANSPORT SHUTTLE YOU LAZY DOLT!!" Above is an unpleasant, unhappy, fat shuttle driver staring down at Alex, a deep shadow cast on his neck and the lower part of his face, giving an almost sinister expression. Alex yelps; a pitiful, high pitched squeak that sounds like a girl's. He scrambles back against his seat, dazed by being awakened by the not so plesent driver. Alex then scoots into the isle, quickly grabs his bag and rushes towards the door. Alex glances behind him to see the bus driver standing in the middle of the shuttle, sides seeming to bulge out as if possessing the ambition to fill as much space physically possible. The driver makes a rude signal with his finger, ushering Alex off as quickly as he can. As soon as he steps off, the driver starts the enigines and leaves Alex standing there. Alex tears his eyes away from the ascending shuttle takes in his surroundings. He is at a 'shuttle stop' and the only two items visible for miles are sitting right next to him; A crude bench and dented red sign cautioning pedestrians that shuttles may land. What pedestrians? Alex wonders, staring at the desolate land surrounding him. A tumbleweed blows past and Alex watches it for a while and then checks the slip of paper in his hand that the Lt. had given him the night before. Ryder. Alex sighs "If only I knew who what was." he says to himself, plopping down on the battered bench.
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:56 pm

Corporal Lily Taulsen walks up to the various recruits and shouts"Recruits! Atten-TION!"as they all fall into a platoon formation, she glances around. The SUB-ZERO team members stand behind her at parade rest, all of them in solid black combat fatigue."As I call your name, fall in behind the trainer indicated, understand?"
The recruits give a unified"YES MA'AM!" and Lily begins to call out names.
"Johnson, Taulsen."
"Aye, Ma'am"
"Davidson, Ryland"
"Aye, Ma'am"
"Alex,Ryder"
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:29 pm

Ryder stood next to Ryland. She stood up straight and tall next to him. "When icoukd be joy riding in the Panther, I get stuck here with recruits. No recruits are to touch my panther ever...ever ever ever. Boone except you and I.." she says,"Right?" she rants in a low whisper. She examines his recruit. Davidson looked trainable.

"Aye ma'am." she says turning to see who comes near her. She slaps her forehead as she spots the obviously confused boy coming out of the line. She pinched the bridge of her nose,"Wana trade?" she Asks Ryland softly. She shakes her head,"I knew the commander loves giving me the hopelessones girls because I always whip then into shape. But of all things,"A boy? I dont train the Y chromosome." she hisses before the boy gets into earshot and stands behind her. She ignores him. Not happy.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:56 pm

"Heh, no." Ryland replies with a smile. As the recruits filed in he told each to tell the next to stand at parade rest. It'd be one of the last comforts they'd get for a few weeks. At least till they earned their beds. Oh this would be fun. By the time they were done, 15 recruits stood in a line behind each of their trainers."Corporal Taulsen, post."
"Yes Staff Sergeant, its your show." she says snapping of a salute. Ryland returns it and walks out to the front.
"Platoon!Stand at ease!"
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Feffer Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:55 am

Alex shuffles over to the girl that is meant to train him. He is slightly surprised by her appearance: Short, skinny and completly weak-looking. ((mistake number one lol))
The previous day, a contact had come for Alex, blind-folded him, and dragged him for five hours to the base. (Alex suspected that they had been loop-de-looping the whole time even though the base was only a couple of hours away) Now he was here standing next to his 'mentor', the skinny girl with short-cropped hair. Alex sighs. Some graduation.
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:39 pm

Ryder breathedin slowly her jaw was locked. Her hands were in fists. Shedidn't trust guys, she trusted Rylan but, all others she despised because of how they raped her and forced her to do sh.t and memorize crap.She stood up straighter ignorning Alex, "Ryland," she says softly, "Are you still gonna train with me tonight at 2300? " she asks using army time.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:52 pm

"Yes, now get your recruits in line."he says glancing at the 15 fidgeting recruits behind her.He walks out to the front and calls stand at ease.
"Good afternoon recruits!"
"GOOD AFTERNOON SIR!"
"Welcome to your new home for the next 10 weeks. My name is Staff Sergeant Jack Ryland. I am your senior trainer. All I should need to tell youas of right now is to follow your trainer. They will explain the rules and regulations of this base, and you WILL follow them. Is this Clear?"
"yes sir Staff Sergeant!"
"SOUND OFF!"
"YES SIR, STAFF SERGEANT!"
"Good! We have dinner in an hour, so hurry up and settle in. Your trainers will explan what I expect of you and what they expect of you. You will Fall out when your trainers tell you. You are dismissed.My squad fall out." the recruits in his line come to attention then fall out, picking up their stuff and following him.

Last edited by Jdog1227 on Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:03 pm

Ryder growls turning around to face her recruits, "Attention, hut!" she yells catching them off gaurd, "you guys will not move without permission, you guys will not Eat untill I eat first or other wise noted. you guys will not do so much as to wipe your noses without my say so Are we Clear?"
"YES MA'AM"
she circles her recruits looking them over, "I am Ryder, Master Trainer and Stratigest, Ranked first in fighting competitions stealth and survivial competions that Ryland over saw." she says circling them when she hears a snicker she draw a knife and peggs the tree right by the recruits head,"I will be adressed as Master Ryder, or ma'am are we clear." she says.

"Yes Master Ryder!"

"Excellent, Fall out." she says retreving her knife and leading them to thier barracks. "Pitty, 12 recuits and 11 beds," she tsks, "You, boy" she growls at Alex, "You get the floor, maybe the military rats will kill you in your sleep." The recruits chuckle at that.

"Go on and get settled, I expect you out side in 50 minutes or be left behind, In this camp, I will weed out the soldiers from the bitches." she growls stalking out.

<<50 minutes later.>> "Sound off!"
"Yes MA'Am."
"Adease." she says leading them to the messhall, "Fall in, recruits, I expect you all out side in half an hour." she says, "Dismissed," she stalks out to find Ryland.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Feffer Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:37 pm

"And you Boy" Ryder says, staring strait at Alex. "You get the floor, maybe the military rats will get you in your sleep" She says, grinning wickidly, a crazed fire lighting her bicolored eyes. "Erm, Y-yessir I-I mean um Ma'am um Madam Ryder." Alex stammers, unable to comprehend the level of strictness that the stout, skinny master trainer was capable of dishing out. He sighs. Might as well have stayed at the last training compound.
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:41 pm

Logany wrote:Ryder growls turning around to face her recruits, "Atten-hut!" she yells catching them off gaurd, "you guys will not move without permission, you guys will not Eat untill I eat first or other wise noted. you guys will not do so much as to wipe your noses without my say so Are we Clear?"
"YES MA'AM"
she circles her recruits looking them over, "I am Coporal Ryder, Master Trainer and Stratigest, Ranked first in fighting competitions stealth and survivial competions that Ryland over saw." she says circling them when she hears a snicker she draw a knife and peggs the tree right by the recruits head,"I will be adressed as Coporal, Master Ryder, or ma'am are we clear." she says.

"Yes Master Ryder!"

"Excellent, Fall out." she says retreving her knife and leading them to thier barracks. "Pitty, 15 recuits and 14 beds," she tsks, "You, boy" she growls at Alex, "You get the floor, maybe the military rats will kill you in your sleep." The recruits chuckle at that.

"Go on and get settled, I expect you out side in 50 minutes or be left behind, In this camp, I will weed out the soldiers from the bitches." she growls stalking out.

<<50 minutes later.>> "Sound off!"
"Yes MA'Am."
"Adease." she says leading them to the messhall, "Fall in, recruits, I expect you all out side in half an hour." she says, "Dismissed," she stalks out to find Ryland.
(Note the corrections on rank and number. Sorry, ROTC OCD just kicked in.)
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:49 pm

"How have you been here an hour and already earned yourself pushups Private? Don't answer, I'll just tell you. YOU TALK TO MUCH!When you learn to shut up maybe I'll let you come up for air!"Ryland yells at the recruit whose face was in the dirt, body in the front-leaning rest position. He turns to the snickering ring of recruits"Do you want to join him?"
"NO STAFF SERGEANT!" they say shutting up quickly.
"Go fall in outside, we're running to the mess hall."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:20 pm

Ryder walks toward the incoming recruits and Ryland, ashe stops she stands at attention and offers a salute a smile stupidly on her face she couldn't control that. She waits for him to order his recruits and then after they are gone she rests tired of acting as he was suprior, "I hate this, I don't train males, I hate males, I refuse." she says stomping her foot,

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Feffer Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:33 pm

Alex is slinking past as Ryder starts shouting about how 'Males are inferior'. He is the last to be released to the mess hall since Ryder had determined that his push-ups were not satisfactory and made him do more. Ryder stomps her foot and Alex jumps, letting out a surprised yelp. He then scurries off to the mess hall, trying to avoid any extra wraith. Not to mention extra push-ups too. Alex thinks as his upper arms dully throb.
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next