Maximum Ride Ultimate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fiction Roleplay.

+2
Crow
Feffer
6 posters

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

Fan Fiction Roleplay. - Page 19 Empty Re: Fan Fiction Roleplay.

Post by Logany Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:49 am

"When I said I didn't care." She whispers still habitually avoiding looking at him so she pretends to be examining a pieces of loose string from her quilt. "I didn't mean it."

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:51 am

He blinks at her. Then blinks again.
"When did you...?"Then realization dawns upon him.
"Oh no, you thought I was mad about that? No."
He saw the look of genuine concern on her face.
"you really were worried about that weren't you?"
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:41 pm

She bit her lip and looked up at him fleetingly then looked down again. She didn't answer because it was clear. She was quiet then the emotions she has been holding in since they were captured overwhelmed her."I didn't mean it." She cries hiding her face with her hands,"Im sorry.. I'm so sorry. I know I should have meant it so it would be easier for you but I don't mean it. I'm sorry."

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:40 pm

He slides over by her and wraps his arms around her shoulders, comforting her as she cries.
"It's okay. Everything is gonna be okay."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:55 pm

She calms down resting her head on his shoulder,"Sorry... I'm okay."

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Tue May 07, 2013 10:42 pm

He rubs her back, consolingly."It's fine. We all have our moments."he said trying not to sound like he was downplaying the situation. There was silence for a while"I did a pre-interrogation today. Your 'daughter' is one Hell of a hard case." he says.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed May 08, 2013 11:06 am

"I do love you." She says regaining er normal composure and buries er ace in te cook of his neck and lightly and hesitantly brushed her lips against his neck before pausing a moment to gauge his reaction. She stiffens. /smooth/ she chastises herself. /you say I love you then.../ she had never seen her offspring. She's heard of them. She rolls away onto her back, she seemed calm but the heart moniter was blaring with as her heart rate increases. She reached up and pulled the wires wincing as it jerked the stickers from under her gown an then it was silent. She sits up wincing slightly before removing the iv's daring the captain to stop her. Wisdom walked over and growled his expression was clear she was suppose to be bed ridden for a another couple of days. She ignored him,"Is she hurt?" She asks after an impossibly long thick silence as she starts to undo the tape to her morphine iv and heisatates knowing she'sgling to feel the pain,"I need to go. Now."

The doctor sighs walking in after standing at the door for a moment ,"Wait... Do you realize how much your body is healing and how much pain your going to be in? " he says softly.

"I have got to go. I need to go, now."

"Dont look at me with those eyes....Technically I'm under the orders of the General to do whats in your best interest. He told me not to let your feet touch the ground. So- as long as you are carried and wear shoes inside. You aren't to be standing any longer than you have too. Then I want you RIGHT BACK."

Ryder looks up at the captain,"Please?" She asks,"I need to go, I need to see her." She says not fighting he doctor although she doesn't admit it she knows she can't especially after she removed the drip. She holds her arm to him asking with her eyes to take the iv out for her

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Wed May 08, 2013 11:07 pm

He nods, then picks her up, removing the IV, then has a thought.
"You want your uniform or is it to short a trip?" he says looking markedly at the doctor.
"Thank you sir. I'll have her back before to long." Jack says.
"Understood. This an interrogation?"
"Aye sir." Jack replies.
"The white haired one?"
"Yes sir."
He glances between Jack and Ryder, still in Jack's arms, Jack stroking her hair returning a loving gesture.
"Put her in her place Captain."
"Gladly sir."
"And Master Sergeant? Remember what I said. RIGHT BACK."He says finally,and walks out of the door.Jack sets Ryder in a sitting position on the bed.
"You know I love you too."he says.
"So, what'll it be? Civies, hospital gown, or uniform?" he turns to Wisdom.
"The door, boy, get it."
He moves over to an drawer under the bed and pulls out a mini-IV. He straps it onto her arm and puts it in. It wirs to life and starts pumping.
"We can conceal that if you want."he says,"It'll just make it easier for you to move and bear the pain."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu May 09, 2013 11:33 am

Ryder cleanches her her teeth as pain floods her but takes comfort in him softly stroking her hair. She starts to relax and nodes stifly at the doctor as he mutters something under his breath and backs out. Wisdom closes the door. She says "Civies will do, Uniform isn't neccisary." She relaxes even more as the morphing kicks in again alowing her I think clearly just a tad, nothing like the reall stuff though. The wolf brings the pack from the corner of the room as places it in the bed next to her. She slid her pants on under her gown slowly wincing with pain every so often,"I think my jacket will cover it." She says unbuttoning her gown, for she had a white T-shirt underneath. She recoils at the sigh if herself in the mirror she was thinner than normal and bruised, gross. "If you could help me with my Jacket and my shoes we can leave." She says with a sigh. She brushes her fingers across his cheek pushing a hair behind his ear, he needed a haircut,"You know your not suppose to." She says after she is completely dressed and lifted her arms to be held.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Wed May 15, 2013 11:16 pm

He felt his sideburns, knowing them not to be regulation.
"Dammit, your right. On both counts."he says,"One of which I can't help, the other being the result of the days in captivity."
He brushes her forest of hair with a smirk.
"Like you have any room to talk." he says
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu May 16, 2013 11:44 am

He laid her head against his chest hearing his hearts deep thumping and his voice vibrate. She smiles trying to ignore the fact she is being caries which is her pet peeve. She doesn't like having to depend on others. She scowls at him,"Drop me and ill kill you," she growls before adding,"I have you know I had a whole 1 second notice so my mane isn't as tamed as normal." She says before laughing not able to keep a straight face. She was quiet before she said softly," I can't help it either..." She sighs,"What do we do, I know I'm
Not suppose to but I can't not love you Jack." She says looking a his face to judge his reaction of using his first name before looking away,"I blame you for being such a brawny difficult man."

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sun May 26, 2013 2:08 am

"Hey, when ya got it..."he says, chuckling lightly"And you know I won't drop you."
He walks over to the detention center and once again reports in to the Captain.
"Back so soon Captain?"Mendez asks, raising an eyebrow before seeing Ryder and smiling."Good to see you Master Sergeant."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed May 29, 2013 4:38 pm

Ryder ducked her head into her chest hiding from the light of the detention center. She peaked out at Mendez before hiding her head again. She was shaking. As they entered the detention ward, Wisdoms fur stood on end again. She slid out of his arms wincing as she slowly as she stumbles but grabs onto his arm for support she reached cell block 74D and nodded at the guards who saluted. Wisdom opened the door and shaking Jaw off her she stopped trembling and held her head up. She walked slowly in,"Amy. Have you been causing trouble with the Captain?" She says with an edge.
Amy looked shocked and took a minute to regain herself. Not quite as quick fires as her mom,"Mother." She sneers,"your boyfriend thinks he's scary. I think he's a whimp."

Ryder carefully plans her words. This was a game to Amy every word had I be planned. Wisdom growled but Ryder cleared her throat,"The captain is not with me." She says,"There is only a professional bond between us and-"

The girl interrupts, "I bet you told that to the other-"
Ryder cut her off stalking forward toward her lowering her head and bares her teeth slightly causing her to shrink back slightly just enough for her to smell fear. "Do you know what happened to the others?" She says lowering her head to Amy's ear. "After I slept with those men, I made sure they wouldn't sleep around." She whispered,"I'd first start with their skin," she says putting a hand lightly on Amy's arm and extended a claw and pulled it up her skin lightly,"And peel it back. Skinning them. Then I'd take their fingers and-"
"STOP!!" Amy cried. Ryder didn't hurt her. Ryder stood up. They were lies. She never did that.
Ryder stands up she was hurting inside aswell. She wante to cry and throw her arms around the girl,"Yes Amy, I know. I know allll about what happened between you and Lithim. About how he would take a spoon and..." She let that stand in the air making her daughter mortified. She smiled,"Now be a good girl, and answer the Captains questions."

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Thu May 30, 2013 1:26 am

He pulls up a chair for Ryder to sit in, and stands at parade rest behind her,not saying a word. He smiles slightly at the sight of Amy cringing in sheer terror. It was these moments, the pure terror inducing moments she could deliver, that were her strong suits. Combat ability, intelligence, sense of humour, all phenomenal. But her interrogation skills? You'd be hard pressed to find better. God he loved this woman.
"I'm going to ask you again. From the time you went missing to when you attacked us. Fill in the blanks. And if we're gonna be that liberal..."he takes out his auto-magnum"I'll start with the foot." He says, looking to Ryder.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu May 30, 2013 12:45 pm

Ryder felt a sudden change. Her mind clicked. Her fangs extended as he drew his gun. From her position behind her daughter she lowers her head next to Amy's locking eyes with him baring her 6 inch fangs at him with a low hiss rumbling in her chest. She dared him to make one more move with that gun with her eyes. She gave him that. 'Lift a hair off her head I will destroy you.' look. Getting her point across she relaxes. She was okay with him threatening as long as he didnt act upon it.

She stood pacing around the table till she came to the seat and sat down. Jaw always had a way to tell what she needed before she did. Calming herself down she gave him a soft look to let him know she as he were till on good terms.
"Yeah... Like she'd let you shoot." Amy stutters.

Ryder took a breath and turned back into her deceptive state. She loved her daughter. She was blood. She wouldn't let anyone hurt her. But she had to sell it. Her heart was in pieces. She wanted to take her and run. If her daughter hated her and killed her... So be it. She'd never hurt Amy.
She growled,"I think he has about 30 bullets in his clip. Enough for one in each finger and your toes. I bet he wouldn't even have to reload, he doesn't miss his mark, we could always find out. With the extra ten maybe your ribs? Or maybe your eyes. He's so Ood he could angle it so no brain damage! You wana see?!" She smiles as Amy starts to tear up.

Ryder wanted to just rollover and die. She don't want to smile. She wanted to die.
Amy confesses," (idk what to put here idk where se was make something up for this please jaw)

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:01 am

" Are we gonna cooperate, little hellfire?"
Amy nods, still tearing,shaking and trembling. Jack presses on.
"Spill."
"i was transfered here from à School in New Arizona. I was part of Ryders newest training group. The one reason she probably didn't recognize me was because of my eye color and changed hair."
"okay, go on..."Jack says recording everything.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:50 pm

Amy took a deep breath and said,"The goal was for me to blend in and keep an eye on you." She says glancing at Ryder. "The boss didnt want you to be ruined since you were his only breeder and all. I was to report to him any injuries you had sustained." She hesitates,"And I was to keep an eye out for anyone that might..fancy you."
She notes as Ryder stiffens and her face darkens.
"Yes, Jerry, Bruce, Poit, Jake, and Corey..." Amy continues. "I knew about them... And as ordered I disposed of them... What was the cover up? Died in service..snake bite?.. Poisoned? Yeah. Boss old Eeryone to lie and make you think your lovers died of accidents or honorably..to keep you happy, he didnt want depression to ruin your fertility now did he?"

Ryder's blood went cold,"But...Logan?" She asks slowly.

"Logan was a pawn, we staged a shooter, we allowed him to stay alive with you longer than the others because frankly, we were tired of killing everyone who had an intrest in you...prized soldiers down the drain. So we wanted him To have an impact. The trick was figuring out how long to keep him around before he tries to...you know."
"So after five monthes, we staged the shooting. Knowing he would defend you and..."
"The Orcle?" Vyper asks desperately.
"Staged aswell. That wasn't true..."
Vyper feels relieved yet torn. She has been afraid to fall in love since then. Everyone she loved has died. She felt responsible. She still doese. She falls into her seat."
Amy already broken down Ryder decided to finish her off," Just so Steven can release his pet on you. you remember that monster, mom? That creature? My father? constantly changing form? four eyes or maybe it was 8? tentacles? 9'10? yup! that guy! Steven woukd find you alone and release his pet on you. you would fight and everytime youd loose and Lilith will have his have his way with you. Find you alone. ... How many times did he rape you Mom?8..9.. 10 times a year more?"
quite easily locked her more confident gaze on the male. Ryder slides down into her seat shivering hugging her arms around her chest a tear forming as the momories she repressed floods her. She felt hollow like a shell.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:53 pm

"Then I've tracked he for a few months found her here. Easily broke into your computer files built the panther and now we are here!" She says leaning back,"any more questions?l

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:53 pm

"Then I've tracked he for a few months found her here. Easily broke into your computer files built the panther and now we are here!" She says leaning back,"any more questions?l

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:15 pm

Jack registered suprise and disgust for a second before stowing them away, the feelings not beffiting the situation. He put a calming hand on Ryder's shoulder, letting her know that he was still there.
"I think we're finished here", he says, helping Ryder to her feet and collecting his weapons,"I've heard all I needed."
He looks at Ryder and slowly leads her out of the door. Once she's on the other side he looks back and says calmly
"I don't know what's going to happen next. But if I were you, I'd watch where I step." and with that he leaves and the gaurds shut the door.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:30 pm

"I think you guys are too, come back soon! maybe bring some tea!" she calls after them as Ryder stumbles along side him her ears flat against her head and her tail limp. She looks at her feet.
Ryder allowed herself to be carried burying her face into his chest.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:45 pm

Silently cursing himself, Jack carries Ryder back to the Med Quarters. Entering her room and laying her down, he takes out the morphine injector, quickly replacing it with the main line. He then moves off to pull up a chair by the bed and tries his best to comfort her.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:32 pm

Pyro watched as they left.Wisdom stopped near him, his pelt bristling. Pyro croons softly at him before removing the wolf's vest and metals. "What happened Wiz?" Pyro says. Wisdom shook his head and laid down.

"I'm sorry." Catherine Stutters feeling relief as the pain subsides

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

"It's alright. Its going to be fine." Jack replies, putting a hand on her's. He sighs, knowing he might upset her or excite her with this next news, neither prospect exciting him.
"You know"he starts, almost stopping himself but forging on," and I'm just throwin' the idea out there, we do have selective memory erasing chemicals." he pauses, waiting for her response.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:38 am

Catherine's shakes subsided as she pulls a plush blanket up around her. She began to calm down and open her eyes,"she rested her head on his shoulder and played with his large rough fingers with her hands. She heard his voice catch and thought for a moment,"What do you think." She asks steadily.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next