Maximum Ride Ultimate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fiction Roleplay.

+2
Crow
Feffer
6 posters

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

Fan Fiction Roleplay. - Page 18 Empty Re: Fan Fiction Roleplay.

Post by Jdog1227 Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:07 pm

He sits down beside her.
"I do mean it. And I was forced to make this oath."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:16 pm

"You can't care about me so much.." She says softly her voice broke,"You can't l-" she clears her throat unable to speak that word love. She shakes her head,"I don't... I don't care. I don't l-" she stops again. What a lie. What a damn lie. It was the complete opposite. She was unconditionally in love with her captain. Damn.

She sighed and childishly pulled the blanket over her head to cover the tears that escaped.
Wisdom who was laying watching a little girl play with a horse out the window heard footsteps and poked his head out the doorway. It was some petty private. Yelling,"Captain I got a bullseye! Captain I got a bullseye captain I got a -" when he rounded the corner Wisdom padded out to greet him with deep growled at him barring his teeth "Another time?" He asks and Wisdom rolls his eyes and stalks back to the room. He reared up on his hinders and flipped the do not disturb sign. The boy comes back,"Cap-" Wisdom closed the door with a hind leg. He eyed Ryder quizzically when she was under the blanket. He glances at the Captain and gives a low whine of distress for comfort and encouragement. He pads across the room brushing his tail against his legs as he passes and jumps up on the window sill watching the girl again.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:00 pm

"She's alright. I think she's just dealing with that flood of emotion that tends to hit people ya know?" Jack says with a smile and puts a hand on the blanket.
"Hey, rest up. I got a feeling you'll be up by tomorrow."He says.
He walks over to Wisdom and puts a hand on his head."Watch her"he says silently, and walks out of the room.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:40 pm

Wisdom licks his palm in reply. Ryder blinks under the blanket as she hear him walk off. She had hurt his feelings. She felt bad. Tears streamed down her face and she cried. Wisdom pads oer and leaps up into the bed Pulling the blanket down and rubbed her cheeks softly with the soft fur of his muzzle. He laid next to her. Him be far larger than her half of him was in her but he supported all his weight. He laid his massive head on her chest. She tangled her hands in his fur and buried her face in his neck.

Pyro muttered and apology and left the two friends. He sprinted a few yards before teleporting and appearing a distance of 6 feet in front of the captain. He tried to gauge his face,"You don't look to good, my friend. What is it? How is she?"

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:48 pm

He sighs."She's fine. I'm fine. It'll be about two days before she recovers."He says nodding his head.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:52 pm

Wisdom lays next to her as she falls asleep.

~~~

Pyro punches him in the shoulder roughly yet not hard enough to brake a bone,"Worried capt?

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:13 pm

He smiles and returns the punch."I'm not worried about the recovery. No."He looks up to the sky dramatically and sighs."No, I know she'll be fine."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:55 am

Pyro chuckles then sighs giving him a once over. He sits done on one of the benches and rolls his eyes,"It's okay to admit you have feelings Captain....I don't by that for a minute." He then says softly,"Yes- I know what your going to say- she has been through worst. She is strong yada yada." He waves his hand dismissively. "But she had mind twisted and manipulated. Who knows what they tried to do to her when they took her. Seems to me they tried to breed her...if you take in account of her bruising and scrapes. You know she sucks in hand to hand because she's fragile. They could have succeeded even if they didn't its still traumatizing. I'm not worried about her recovery. I'm
Worried about her recovery here." He said point to his head,"And if you aren't worried then someone isn't being honest with himself." He says blowing a ring of smoke,"Just my two cents. I mean you know her better than I do. Maybe I'm wrong." he says to let that marinate in te air before e adds,"Er, sir." He says adding politely he stands up salutes and bounds off with Lily and Aron

"Hey you two! Wana train?"

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:00 pm

"Sure!"
"Yeah lets go"They reply, and run to him.
Jack stands there, a bit stunned. The boy was smart, he had to give him that.And he had read Jack like a book. He WAS worried. Extremely worried.And ashamed it took a lower ranked agent to tell him that to his face than admitting it himself. He shook his head and smiled. That's the way life hands it to ya sometimes, he thinks. Sure proved that statement true today.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:36 pm

Pyro glanced back at the Captain. He gave himself a small smile of satisfaction. He knew Jack had a heart. Sometimes someone needs a reminded that they actually have feelings. He opened his mouth to call out to him to see if he wanted to blow of some steam, but figured maybe he needed time to think and do whatever he was going to do. He turned on his heels and bounded off with them. "Aerial disc shooting?" He asks,"Then something else?" He says forming an idle ball of fire in his hand in anticipation.

After she had fell to sleep. Wisdom pulled the covers over her wiped the last of her tears and untangled himself from her. He paced out the room closing the door softly with his mouth. He padded outside and sat next to Jaden. Giving him that /so what are you gonna do/ look.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:50 pm

He rubs the wolf's head absent-mindedly.
"I don't actually know. She'll be better tomorrow, though, so I'm gonna give her the right to interrogation."
He shakes his head.
"I'll go see her again in a couple of hours. Right now though, I'm gonna check up on our White haired mystery."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:06 pm

The wolf flicked his ears, and bared his teeth in anticipation. They were on the same page. Wisdom was gonna make her tail quiver beaneth her..wait humans didn't have tails... Unless...she isn't... He coked his head sideways in thought.
He blinked before growling his mind back on this next mission. He looked longingly backed to the infirmary feeling odd leaving Vyper no doubt hiding from herself under the blanket, vulnerable all alone for the first time. Determined to keep the mood upbeat he jumped off the rock and started running back and forth giving him that,"Lets go lets go," look like a puppy that sees a leash.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:04 pm

He stands
"let's go" Jack says.
He makes his way to the detainment center. And reports in to the Captain of the Guard there. Captain Mendez was a surly, big man. He never liked desk work and loved patrolling with his men. They were the best unit in the facillity and took working the prison sector as an honor. He hands over his ID.
"Name rank and serial."
"Special Ops Captain Jack Ryland, serial number 048640"
"Passcode?"
"SNOW"
"You can pass. Good to see you Captain."
"You to sir." Jack replied. The man was originally
Navy when he was transferred here and made an Army Captain. Jack added the courtesy of the honerific because of the respect he harbored for him.
Captain Mendez knew Wisdom and nodded as he passed.
Jack walks down the hallways to where he knew the girl was kept.
Cell block 74D in the High Security sector. He walks to the door and sees two guards he recognized. Andre from his SUBZERO team and Karol from his standard operations unit. They came to attention from their rest positions, right foot unmoving everything else to do with as they wish. They both saluted with crisp precision.
"At ease" he says, after returning the salute.
They drop theirs and open the doors into the cell block room. There he sees her sitting at a table, staring with…he didn't actually know what emotion. He couldn't place that look. It was strange.
"So, how are we feeling today?"
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:12 pm

Wisdom sneakily when he nodded pressed his muzzle into Captain Mendez' hand where he knew a penut butter cookie was waiting. It's against his training diet. Aw well. It's obvious how often e sees Mendez at his monthy check up. Vyper accounts it to him hunting rabbits. They share a glance and Mendez puts on a scowl,"Off with you! No treats here, Word has it that your on a diet." Wisdom fakes disappointment and with crumbs in his teeth he lopes along side of Ryland. His happy puppy like steps slowly melt into a Mancing prowl. His puppy like smile of content grew into a snarl as he entered the room. He didn't aknowlege the two guards his eyes were set on that door. When the door opened his hackles rose and his ears pinned back. A growl escaped him. One thing about wisdom is he never gets like this never growls... Unless its battle. And this is war!

One thing he liked about the detergent center is whatever happens here never gets reported. The two gaurds simply "don't notice".

-Amy keep a placid careless almost smug look on her face. She made eye contact with the Captain with a daring challenging gaze.
"Just Wonderfull Jack Ryland. Your people even gave me free jewelry." She says raising Her hands in handcuffs connected to the table,
and her feet were handcuffed to the chair,"Im enjoying myself actually. Enjoying the fact that you and your mutt has come to further interrogate me after I made a few of your so called soldiers run off in tears ?"Wisdom growls snapping his teeth together forcing himself to sit.
Still keeping keeping her gaze locked into his eyes she sighs to wisdom,"Settle down Runt." Then she says in a high pitched falsely concerned more smirky tone," Where is your pet Ryland? " referring to Vyper.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm

"She'd be pissed if she heard you say that." He replies."As to her whereabouts, thats none of your concern."
He takes a glass of water from an opposing table and sets it down within her reach.
"I'm guessing you've been a bit thirsty the days you've been here. You may be genetically inclined but you're still young. Your body doesn't process as well without water, regardless of what we give you food wise. Fact of life."
He sits down across from her.
"She'll be awake and ready to question you tomorrow."his expression darkens"But I've got a few questions I want you to answer myself."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:02 pm

The girl watches as he picks up the water and places it before her. She smirks,"Im genetically inclined to be smart an not accept water from unknown sources, what is it poison? A truth tonic? Cause paralysis?" She says turning he head away,"I'd rather starve." She pauses her ears almost litterally pricking,"Ah, will be awake?" She says repeating what he said,"Her delicate little heart couldn't take it huh? How pathetic!" She laughs a trilling mocking laugh like a Heyena.

Wisdom snarls from his post.

"Typical of her, all she will ever be good for is breeding." She says rolling her eyes. She leans forward and purrs,"What questions go you have for me handsome, and don't think my answers come without a price," she says licking her lips seductivly.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:36 pm

"Your mind might want to starve, but your body wont let you. You know how I know that? Because I know you, experiment 20130. 12. Been tortured since the age of 3. Machine expert and ace pilot.Amy." he says,expression non-existent.
"Former lance corporal transferred here from another unit. You were under Ryder's tutelage until you dissapeared without a trace. 6 months pass by and here you are again, piloting an assault class Mech that looks and acts identical to my own custom made bull-runner assault type Charger. Why don't we start filling in the gaps between your dissapearance and now?"
He finishes the assessment with throwing a stack of files on the table.

Last edited by Jdog1227 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:49 am

Amy blinked once before she grinns slowly,"So, pretty boy? Where is my pay?" She asks pursing her lips and batting her eyes,"Don't tell me you thought you were going to break me down with my tragic story and expect me to whimper out every thing you want to know," she purrs looking at him from under her lashes,"What you say is true, I bet you are expecting me to be shocked you know this. But obviously since that pathetic excuse for a creature was my 'mentor' still exists she could have spilled everything.... But since she is too much of a dot wit she probably didn't think to connect the dots." She purrs before putting a surprised look on and sitting back with a gasp making eye contact and holding them challengingly,"But that would force her to bring up her past slutty Romanaces along with her /kids/." She says without leaving eye contact,"So do I call you Stepdad orr?" She asks innocently.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:44 am

"Ya see, she hasn't spilled a word. This comes from hardcore gumshoin'. And what you're gonna have to realize, is that anything you've ingested in the last few days, was laced and s already in effect. We have been watching. You can try your tricks and smug looks all you want. When it comes down to it, youre just a silly little pet of a scientist. Even more so than she is in some ways. You were tortured worse than she was sometimes. I bet you two even saw each other crossing chambers. I know about the "romances"as you called them. They wont have to be brought up."he replies, keeping a tight reign on his anger.
He checks his watch and stands.
"Seems like I'm out of time. I do have other appointments to keep."he looks at her one more time.
"I hope you're prepared for her wrath"
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:27 pm

Amy rolls her eyes,"Puh-lease." She sighs boardly after his food statement. She grinns and says,"Of course we've seen each other. She's my sorry excuse for a mom, she snuck into see me every so often and I played the sorry child card and she gave me her rations of food, fool thought I cared." She smirks.

Her expression mocked sadness,"Really? Pity we were having fun! I look forward for our next visit! Do bring your pet with you. I will enjoy toying with her mind untill she screams for mercy!" She says grinning,"She'll sound just like when she begged those men to-"
Wisdom having enough lunged on top of the table pushing the water onto her lap and bared his teeth in her face. The girl smiled and merely kissed his muzzle,"You can't hurt. You swore an oath to Ryder, Im her Kin." She says. Wisdom growls and jumps off the table stalking out the room. He stalks through the corridor. Ignoring the front desk man who offered him another treat. He growls at Pyro who appears next to him with a,"How'd it go." He broke out into a sprint toward the infirmary and jumped through Ryder's Window (which was open) and glared out of the window mopeimg while she slept.
---
Pyro watched him run off and waited for Captain to come out. He whistled,"What the hell did she do? Call him a kitten? Step on his tail?" Pyro asks appearing next to him,"What happened? She woke up ten minutes ago looking for you but they got me instead. She wanted me to tell you. 'She didn't mean it'. She seemed upset but I was able to rub her behind the ears and tell her a nice war time story the one about the Battle of Gettysburg till she went to sleep. You might want to stop by to see her."

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:42 pm

"she truly pissed him off in a way I've never, everSeen before. Apparently he can't hurt her though. An interesting fact that, her being Cat's daughter. Though with as much as she bullshtd through the tonic, I'm not sure. I saw her flinch. Once. It was slight but before I could press she just smiled and went on about not breaking her with her sob story. All in all, she's a tough nut to crack. Tomorrow's gonna be one hell of a day."he explains, walking out of the detainment center.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:27 pm

Pyro blew a flame through his nose that formed a question mark,"We'll, that explains why there is no blood on his muzzle, I expected him to rip her apart. That little midgit pisses me off just looking at her on the moniter."

He pauses silently blowing fire bubbles,"Do you think she's being truthful? Dam... If she is her...daughter then this won't be as interesting as an interrogation as we thought." He picked up his Walky which was beeping. "I'm late to train some new comers. "He punches his lightly in the shoulder," you can always talk to me, and I can always punch her I dont care if she is a girl, I don't care if she's the president." He says before running off leaping into the air and teleporting.
----
She peeps an eye open because the wind that blew woke her up,"Wisdom close the window." He doese so and stalks over to her,"What?" She asks he says nothing just climbs halfway onto the bed just his front half and groans.
"Your so cute when your upset, did that rabbit outsmart you again?" Se asks and started to braid his shaggy mane.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:16 pm

"Yea, I feel ya." he calls out to him as he teleports away. He steamed a little more from the conversation he just had with Amy. However, he soon shakes it off and moves back toward the medical sector. Walking back he observes Lily and Aaron overseeing a sparring match between their platoons. He calls and waves but keeps moving not stopping to see if they heard. As he walks away he could distinctly hear their shouting.
"Come on Walker! That cant be all you got!"
"Dross! Throw that rod right back at him! Don't take that!"
He laughs to himself as he reaches the building and walks inside, straight to Ryders room.
Knocking on the door he says"Coming in..."
He sees her awake and stroking Wisdom.
"Hows my girl?"
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:35 pm

Ryder glanced over at the door smiling and whispering ,"More alert, heard you walk into medical ward." She tried to push Wisdom off her lap weakly but he refused loving the attention from her and whined in protest and she caved stroking his hair agains. She also noticed Ryland's steps were heavier than normal and he lacked his normaly calm demenor. She looks over at him with concern and scratched wisdom's favorite place causing both of his legs to thump uncontrollably and he fell into a heap. Wisdom now grinning yet grumbling about that low blow of a move, but out of the way, Ryder pat the now clear area,"Capt' you know I didn't meant it...." She says looking away from him misinterpreting his stress.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:23 pm

"Didn't mean what?" he replies, cocking his head quizzically slightly to one side. He walks over to the bed and sits gingerly on it, trying to avoid legs and limbs.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next