Maximum Ride Ultimate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fiction Roleplay.

+2
Crow
Feffer
6 posters

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

Fan Fiction Roleplay. - Page 10 Empty Re: Fan Fiction Roleplay.

Post by Jdog1227 Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:32 pm

He grabs under her arms and pulls her away from the tree."Stop! Stop! What's going on?! Control yourself!"
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:41 pm

Ryder thrashed about for a few more minutes before coming to her senses. She smelt blood and then tasted it as blood drIpped from her forehead and nose to her lips. She waits untill her heart beat slows,"Please..... Drop the rock." Wisdom says cautiously eyeing the crimson rock mommentaroky wondering where it came from. She took a minute to connect her arm to her brain and droppe the rock which wisdom kicked away.
Ryder closed er eyes and listened to Rylands heart beat and says trying her best to replace her fear and embarrassment with bold annoyance,"If your done hugging me, you can le me go now, captain, hardly the time to turn into a gushy romantic." she growls.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:56 pm

He raises an eyebrow."Really?so you're done thrashing and beating yourself with trees?"he said,then added,"and rocks?"
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:33 am

"Sure sure." she grumbles. Wisdom lOoks around and sits guard infront of one of the trees patting his tail. Ryder struggles to free herself. Either he let her win or she is more powerful than she thought, she is leaning toward the first one. She stumbled forward wiping blood from her eyes and nose with her arm. A medic walks over and grabs her arm. She withdraws and hisses,"Don't TOUCH me!" she growls hissing.
"Now Master Sergant..." the medic croons,"You've probably fractured/ broken/ shattered bone on your forehead and you the rock was probably dirty." He say reaching for her again with gauze and disinfectant. She recoils as he touches her bares her teeth he reaches out with the water bottle and she bites his hand. He glares at her,"Never have I ever met such a......" Memories of her past haunting her. Men handling Her. Face it..... Men are icky.
The medic pauses sees the fear in her eyes and sighs placing the sterile disinfectant and gauze and tweezers to pick out bone fractments the medic sighs looking at her and such,"Interestingly complicated creature....Since she shouldn't bite your face off, Capt' your going to want to stop her nose from bleeding and then rinsce her face with this water bottle. Then have her lay back and pour this bottle*gesture* over her forehead and noseto get the Ernst and dirt out. Then make sure there are no bone fragments/big prices of dirt*gesture to tweezers.* then wrap her head. OH YEAH. DONT GET BIT!" he grumbles standing off.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:20 pm

"Yes sir! Thank you sir!" He says snapping off a salute, then sets to work, pouring water and cleaning her wounds.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:29 pm

Ryder pushes away from him,"Stop it. I'm fine." she says shaking water from her bi-colored eyes,"It was just a rock." she says putting her palm against her forehead then looking at her hand. She wiped the blood on her hand on her pant leg. "Now are you gonna fuse over me like a hopeless romantic or are we going to engage in our mission, capt'"

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:33 pm

"At this point? I'm more worried about your mental state"
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:40 pm

"Excuse Me." she growls her spines rising. Wisdom glances over her and then over at the medic.
"When's the last time you ate or slept....You can be a nervous ball of energy with your photographic memory and all." the medic says softly from afar giving himself an antidote for Ryder's venom.
"That's my information. For me to know." she hisses then turns to Ryland,"Are youcoming or am I going to go by myself?" she asks stepping out of rank. She stalks toward the forest following the scent of the direction the enemy came from,"Insane? Pft.... Insane my tail." she says as Wisdom stares off after her walking behind her and let out a whine.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:57 am

He speaks with very deceptive calmness."Ryder. We're heading back to assist in interrogation. I already have a plan for tracking it down. I shouldn't have to make it an order."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:18 am

Ryder calls from behind her,"I don't want to be neer that thing. I already know how she knows me." she growls."I'm not stupid. I know how the place that created me knows I still exist. Because A) I failed. B) I need to return. C) maybe they can fix me. D) maybe I'll run away agin. she says
Wisdom putts on the brakes. He sits down where he is
"You've clearly lost your mind. As your guardian I'm telling you to stop and think this over."
"Stand down Wisdom, I know what I'm
Doing." she snarls.
Wisdom glances over at Ryland and with a growl runs infront of her standing low he turns and stops infront of her. He bares his teeth,"Your injured. Youve clearly lost your mind." he says softly then she just walks around him. He sits dumbfounded and stares at Ryland. He has a pleading look in his eyes. The look that says,/Your Right. She's delusional. She has no chance of entering that place, taking it down, and walking away. She's lost it and injuries/

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:26 pm

He nods."Its funny. Wisdom and I seem to have shared sentiments."he says walking up behind her.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:07 pm

"Oh you think so?" she purrs wiping more blood away from her forhead, "What's that? That the best gun is an Plasma 23-28 Magnum... Or that sniffing people's a$$s is the best way to Introduce yourself?" she asks she wanders forward ,"Im fine! Perfect! Your suppose to be my partner. Not my concensendor." she then takes off running. She ran for about 10 miles. Wisdom on her heals then staggers a few steps before collapsing. The wolf shifts to soften her landing and let out a telltell howl for a medic. But they were too far off. Wisdom didn't k ow where the captain was. A man came into view,"Experiment 235. Your too predictable." the man said as Wisdom stands over her and growls.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:04 am

"The first yes, except that you could debate me with the KP auto-magnum." He says taking off after her. When she collapses he sprint's toward coming to a complete and total stop a few feet away."speaking of which"he whispers to himself,drawing his own 23-28 and KP magnums. He'd seen the man,and crouched low in the brush to avoid detection. He waited until he came about 4 feet closer, then moved around him. He flicks the safeties to off, and waits. Wisdom could probably smell him from here, but hopefully he wouldn't look.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:16 am

The man advances toward Wisdom,"Aw, my ol' friend." he says with a light tisking sound of pity," Why dint you just step off o the side. She looks injuried." wisdom lowers ad snaps his teeth warningly.
A few animal looking humans jump out for the bushes and tackle the wolf to the group. A group of creatures appear. Wisdom struggles but is put in a hold by 3 of the creatures. Steven walks toward Ryder and kneels by her brushing her hair from her face.
"Ryland." she whispers stirring.
"No my love, it is I, Steven. Your one try love. The Obly mate for you. The only person willing to look past all yor perfections. " he says as she stiffens. Her eyes opened,"My dear, your so thin." he says picking up her hand and rubbing her self inflicted wounds. He clucks his toungue,"You've just been so miserbal without me havent you?"
Ryder sits up slowly. Wisdom eyes a creature sneaking around toward Jayden and whispering to others. He was gonna be found. Heisatently Ryder realizes the situation the delima she was in her eyes started to water.
The man wiped away a tear,"Don't worry love, I'm not angry with you. You just will need to come back and all is forgiven." he says
Ryder looked over to see 4 peopledive Ito a bush. Struggling with somebody.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:28 am

Wisdom had warned him just in time. JACK punched the first one to come through,knocking him out. He pistol whips the second and third,hitting them squarely in the back of the neck and puts them down. He brings his KP to bear on the fourth, who freezes."do you want to stay with them?"he asks the confused girl. She growls at him at first."they bring you pain,don't they?"she stops and thinks."Im like you. I know what they do to you guys cause they did the same to me."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:40 am

Steven closes his eyes and then opens them Again. "You have a friend?" he asks,"How lovely. Invite him over, dove."
She blinks pretending not to understand his words,"My Wolfy? Y-you know Wolfy.... You created him for-" he lashed out and grabbed a fist full of er hair dragging her face closer to his,"Call your friend out!" he hisses in her face.
"I-I don't." she stammers. /Please run away./ she prays.
He growls at her and pulls her up by her hair dangling her from the blind rope that came from her head. She flInche but it didn't hurt as bad as her forehead did. "Don't " she mouths toward the bushes.

"I can smell you. I can sense a few of my men missing, are you a man? Or are you going to watch me humiliate your girl?" he purrs,"I can smell the testosterone, the jealousy, the lust . You'd be surprised, Jake Ryland, We've been searching for you. " he smirks.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:03 am

Gunshots ring out,and four bullets open up his legs,popping his kneecaps and practically splitting open his arms.Jack walks out, the girl in tow."Ryder, wisdom, on me, NOW."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:11 am

Ryder moves forward a few steps before a voice literally scratches down her spine,"Ryder, love." te man croons as his body starts to regenerate,"You can't leave me." he says. Ryder freezes,"Im the only one who can love you. " he purrs. She blinks standing a step back toward him,"He just showed his true colors...trying to shoot the man you love. Your breaking my heart. You owe
Me happness. " Ryder looks up at Jack and takes an unsure half step forward.
"Catherine!" he says roughly and she steps a few more steps back untill she runs into him.
"Now tell him to leave or come with us." he purrs snaking his arms around her resting his hands on her waist steadying her.

"Jack, you an come with us. Or leave." she whimpers barely audible.
"Like you mean it." he whispers kissing her ear.
"L-leave or come with us!" she growls.
"Ada girl." he purrs.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:34 am

"You don't mean that. He can regenerate almost anywhere but vital organs."he says pulling the chamber back."I think the brain counts. Best shot in the military. You say the word Cat,and he'll be dead before the last syllable."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:45 am

"Come or go." Steven purrs in her ear buring his face in her hair. "Remember I love you. " he breaths in her ear.
"Come along, Jack Ryland, or go back." she says firmly.
Steven patted her hip once in praise and then lowered his head to her neck kissing one of her scars,"He can't carress you like I do, you were made for me." he purrs against her skin,"Tell him to hurry up, I'm loosing patients."

"Choose now." she says with a sudden calm. Her eyes some what distant but focused on him.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:10 am

He raises an eyebrow. Was this really her? It seemed so...wrong. he had one more thing left to try." Ryder.Catherine. if you do this, you've failed. They'll take you back to that one place you swore you never go back to. I don't know if its the reason,but fight him back! We've done this dance before."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:37 am

"But all I'm trying to do is take her back home...."Steven says looking up at Jack and sneers at him,"She obviously knows that. " he says taking her hand,"Isn't that right?" he says in a pitiful voice,"All he eats to do is take you away from me again." he purrs in her ear,"Are you going to make me hurt again?" he asks.

"No, ofcourse not. " she says shaking her head,"I think he has made his decision." she says solomly and frowns.

"Dove, don't be sad you'll see him again. When we rise up high and rule over him. You'll be everything you can imagine. Who knows maybe I'll save him from the destruction and he can be your pet. All in good time, my princess. Can't you see it Princess Catherine. I will destroy those who dont bow." he says lifting his head to smile at Jack.

Catheine nodds reluctantly and Steven clears his throat and and he begins to walk backwards with her in tow she walking in sync with him,"Good bye." Catherine says with a wave. She turns and holds his hand.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:43 am

What the heck?/ he thinks. /did I just...?/ he steps back a ways and Radios in "sir, this Ice,reporting in and requesting stealth machines to be deployed. We've got enemies on base, and I'm going after them. Also, please radio seargeant tausen and tell her we've got a recruit. Ice out."he cuts the connection and runs after them,turning his tracker on.
"Wait!"
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:54 am

Catherine stops ad reluctantly Steven stops too,"What?" he asks pulls her closer to him. Catherine cranes her neck around and flicks her tail,"Are you comig with us?" he asks.

Catherine glances at him,"Turn off your tracker. I'm pretty sure you turned it on. It's in your nature." she whines,"He doesn't trust us...."
Steven hugs her close,"There there. Nothing to worry about." he says sympathy.

He looks at him and rolls his eyes,"So sensitive." he says poking out his bottom lip.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:22 pm

He turns off the tracked in his gauntlet without hesitation."there. Happy?"
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next