Maximum Ride Ultimate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fiction Roleplay.

+2
Crow
Feffer
6 posters

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

Go down

Fan Fiction Roleplay. - Page 6 Empty Re: Fan Fiction Roleplay.

Post by Logany Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:56 pm

Ryder calls,"Halt! Right face!" She turns as they do and she waits for a moment as they are inspected. She sees Rylands squad was already being inspected. She walked forward a few steps. Wisdom, standing in position as ordered glares as she doesn't release him. She turned to face her squad. She ignores the attendant there to inspect her. As usuall she just offers a glare when they mention her weight but doesn't say a word. Finding not a strand out of place. The attendant looks at Scanu and then reaches out to touch then smartly turns and looks at Wisdom,"Still a fine soldier." She says checking his teeth and running her hads over his legs and back. The attendant turns and reports to Lash. Ryder lets out a breath,"Adease!" Her groups seemed to let out a collective long awaited breath. "Jesus guys. Breathing is now a mandatory order." She whispers and they chuckle. Her wolf pads over to her side,"I was molested."
She rolls her eyes.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:13 pm

(Lol,nice)
The ceremony starts directly after. "Staff Sargent Jackson Ryland, Corporal ----Ryder, Corporal Lilian Tausen,Corporal Aaron Brookhenge,and Corporal Allen Striker,front and center." The people called fell out and moved directly to the front. The Commander steps in front of Ryland, and says loudly"due to continued service and devotion to our program, the SMI has seen fit to promote the following:Jackson Ryland, Captain. "
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:22 pm

Catherine ))
Ryder flinches slightly and steps in line. She wasn't aware of her dog matching next to her until she got there. "Attention."she whispers barely moving her lips. He straightens up. She looks straight ahead. She focuses on counting backwards from 100 so his loud voice wouldn't startle her.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:14 pm

"Catherine Ryder, Master Sargent. Lilian Tausen Sargent first class. Aaron Brookend,Sergeant first class. Allen Stryker,Sergeant First class.congratulations on your promotions."he starts clapping and all the squads start to cheer for their respective leaders.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:28 am

Ryder nods stepping backwards uneasily. She hated the attention. After the awards where given she said."Dismissed." Her squad scrambled. She sat under a tree trying to calm herself down. Her wolf walked over,"You can talk to me..... He an talk to me... He's a wolf"

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:45 am

The newly appointed Captain walks over to her."congratulations Master Seargeant. How do you feel?"
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:08 pm

"I feel Molested thanks for asking." Her wolf scoffs greeting him with a yip. He put his massive head in his hand to be scratched.
Ryder looks up at him and then said,"Fine just fine!" She says trying to cover her confusion with joy.
"Liar." Scanu hisses.
"It's a rush." She says standing up offering a salute,"Captin." Scanu flies to a branch of a tree.
"I can feel the love radiating off your skin. You love him. " her wolf barks.
She blushes and stammers,"You, leave the Captain alone. He has better things to do than scratch you head. Go play.." She says pointing off toward the kennels.
"Jealous?" He smirks "Lets go Scanu let's give them space to..'talk."
Scanu smirks as Ruder meanwhile pinches the bridge of her nose. Scanu flies to the wolfs sholder and they walk off.
"You look rather dashing in your uniform captain. It suits you."

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:17 pm

He salutes back."Thanks. Your uniform looks great on you."he puts an arm around her."why don't we get you and your [color=red]*CENSORED: Please avoid profanity*[/color] uniform ready to scrimmage. Lily's been braggin all day."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:20 pm

IOC://
CROW SE.XY IS NOT A BAd word!!!!

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:23 pm

She could hear her wolf and hawk burst out into laughter causing her to bite back a growl. She glanced in their direction. They never made it far. Could pull away from eavesdropping. She looks back at him and smiles,"What are the rules she set?" She says hugging.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:28 pm

Other than the standard practice gear none. But she did want a hand to hand one with the mech suits."(those being the Panther and her Hellbringer)
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:11 pm

Turning toward him she winds her arms around him and looks up at him smiling,"If she wants to loose again..." she says with a sigh. She really wasn't in the mood for a scrimmage her grin falters and she says,"Who am I to oppose?" she says forcing a smile,"Hellbringer mist have under gone reconstruction after us making him scrapmetal." she says looking away for a moment at a few boys practicing hand to hand combat.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:04 am

"Yea,she said she upgraded the armaments to.she said shes ready for you this time."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:20 am

She twitches and she braces for a move she would have made in the blonde haired boys shoes. She frowns pulling away from him as the boy gets knocked down again. She bends down causing the vectoring boy to back off. She whispers in the blonde kids eat. He stands thanking her and turns and fights again. This time kicking as.s. She smiles as the red hairs kid looks up bewildered at the younger boy who smiles at her and braces for the next round. She chuckles walking back to him she smiles and then said,"Sorry whaddyasay?"
"Sorry whaddyasay I was too busy getting lost in your eyes!" her wolf barks loudly padding toward her.
She wheels on her heels facing the wolf and growls and yells,"Shut the He'll up! I'm sick and tired of you!" She says baring her now feral teeth.
Her wolf bares his teeth aswell.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:18 pm

Looks at them confusedly.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:29 pm

She turns toward him and smiles trying to brush the situation off,"Whatdyasay?she says again. She scratches her neck as her wolf grumbles and sit by her putting his nose in her hand apologeticly and she pets him.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:22 pm

"Lily says shes prepared to face you with her new upgrades."he drops on motor his haunches and pets wisdom."how you doin' today boy? Being good?" He'd known wisdom since Cat had first gotten him as a pup. He considered the wolf extended family.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:37 pm

Wisdom eagerly rotates so the captain could scratch the best places. His foot started to pay;"You wish you were meeee." He barks wagging his tail he licks him across the face and rolls on his back for a belly rub still patting his foot. She scowls at the wolf and growls. She shook her head and muttered,"Over grown kitten." SE then says with a sneer,"Nah, he's just an over grown kitten. Pissed himself when Scanu dropped a dead rat on him yesterday." Her wolf stops wagging his tail to whimper."You promised you wouldn't tell anyone!" She stuck her tongue out at the dog,"It took me an hour to get him unstuck from under the bed." She leans down to pet him,"My little kitty just needed a whittle hugg?" She croons patting his chest.
"Ready to go?" She asks standing up.
"Evil...just plain evil." Her wolf mutters.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:46 pm

He laughs."oh, not wisdom. Hes to big and bad for that."xhe says in mock surprise.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:57 pm

"He'll always be my little pup... And he knows it. Expecially when I let him out the cage when it storms so e wot freak out." She says she smiles Ryland. She searched his face for a moment a worried look crossed her face and she looked down at Wisdom who sensed her mood and stood up and nudged her hand. She chuckles scratching his ear,"I know big guy. Everyone has their fears." She says

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:00 pm

"What's wrong?" He saw her look and wondered aloud.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:06 pm

"Ryland, my mind is not really focused enough to take her on today." She says looking up at him,"Do you think she's mind if we postponed it." She sighs. Wisdom looked at her feeling like a jerk . She loved battles. He whimpers,"RyRy I'm sorry....I didn't mean to make this hard." She pattss her wolf.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:43 pm

"Its fine. You'll face her tommorow without exception though. Got it?"
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:46 pm

She nods looking away. Scanu returns and lands on her shoulder a flower in his beak. He puts it behind her ear and she says,"I'm not scared of her." shesays,"I can take her." she says stroking her bird. She saluted ryland,"Yes sir, understood." she says putting her arm down glancing up at her,"Really I'm not."

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:28 am

He returns the salute."excellent. Now,lets get some food into your stomach. You look faint."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next