Maximum Ride Ultimate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fiction Roleplay.

+2
Crow
Feffer
6 posters

Page 30 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next

Go down

Fan Fiction Roleplay. - Page 30 Empty Re: Fan Fiction Roleplay.

Post by Logany Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:18 pm

And the attention was back on her. Fantastic. She brought one of the hand candles on a holder toward the note. She scoffed at it before bike rose in her thoat. Bringing forward everything she fought back. She clenched her jaw before putting te letter close to the flame and the extreme heat of the flame consumed the letter completely and extinguishes,"Oops." She sas dryly before shaking her head, "No. The disorder I have is neccisary for me to win touch matches, I'm never completely gone- just extra incite." She doesn't remember being taken over she blacked out then. "The disorder just helps me out some times. I'd like to keep it. Flush the pills I don't trust them anyway. that man tried to kill me." She says softly," I don't remember him."

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:45 pm

Before I flush 'em, I'll get em scanned. I know what your thinking. Why didn't I do it before asking? Well, because these seemed much more prevalent." He said, bringing out the two rings.
"I had these scanned for anything particularly malicous. Just as the note said, they're solid."he continues, giving her the bride's ring"Though I know we have tough times ahead of us, I just want you to knoe that when the time is right, this'll go on your finger, not just around your neck." He says, sliding a chain through the loop of the ring and drapingbit around her neck. Lily started to tear up.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:56 pm

Catherine actually had to pause to collect herself. She felt light and bubbly inside. A grin that would put chesire cat to shame spread across her face before the ring felt heavy on her neck. Her grin faltered she reached up to her chest to touch the ring,"Jack... Listen I've been meaning to.." She says,"you know..." She paused,"We aren't supposed to be like this, I have a duty to serve without distraction without close ties to anyone. And your position holds higher requirements that strictly forbids fraternization... Hell- Jack... This hole place has anti-fraternization policies for a good reason. If I were to go crazy and kill people could you shoot me down? Or I you? Or of your too busy focusing on me you watch me instead of your own back? These rules are in place for a reason... And in a way we are breaking the rules and you could loose your position or you or I could jeopardize ZENON." She says taking the necklace off,"after what happened the last week... Maybe it's best if we.." She paused some how managing to keep herself together and poise,"Seperate Y'know not be together anymore." She says putting the necklace on the edge of the bed.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:01 am

He looks at Aaron and Lily. Aaron shrugs, stating"She's got a point." Lily visciously elbows him in the ribs. He recoils in on him self saying "Ow! What? I was just saying Ryder's got a good argument."
Jack shakes his head.
"Nah. That'd be even more of a distraction. Besides, we did this knowing the risks. In fact, if anyone would put you down, it would have to be me, and no one else. The reverse is true as well. We work fluidly together, no one even comes close to topping us in compatibility, and making it this far together wasn't easy. To stop going now would be an insult. It would all be for nothing."
He raises his hand to stop any argument.
"I've got to go. I'll come back later to check in ya. Doctor gave you a couple of days, so relax." He says, standing.
"Lily, Aaron, let's go."
"Yes, sir."
He turns on his heel and walks out of the room.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:22 am

Ryder grins at Lily before suppressing a groan as he speaks. She sighs before indulging in the strange need to have the ing as far away as possible from her- she took the necklace and tossed it at Lily. a rage built up inside her unexpectedly as he turned away,"You will not leave me while we are having a discussion you don't like." She hisses expecting him to stop she swallows that spout of rage. "Of course seperating in the feild would be insainity. I was talking about seperating our emotions. No longer being in love anymore okay?" She says closing her eyes and setting her chin,"I already have. We need to be battle partners and nothing else. Got it." She says sternly before adding,"I'll do what I damn well want."

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:56 am

Lily catches the ring and immediately throws it back out of reflex.
"We're heading out because we're late. Now you're just being angry for no reason. Do you want a bunch of trainees killing each other?" She says, angrily turning around. "With the way you're acting, I can tell you sure as hell haven't sorted anything out concerning your emotions."
"Lily..."
"No, Jack, I'm through with watching her do this. Every time you two get in a tight spot, you pull through. You always pull through. Then, all of a sudden she wants to pull tthis crap on you like you're a couple of inexperienced kids!"
Aaron grabs her arm but she shakes him off.
"No! This has gone well beyond far enough and you know it! It's like doesn't understand that the emotional connection between partners is what helps them survive and dominate the field. I-"
"Taulsen, we are going, NOW." Jack says authoritatively. Lily stops, gives Ryder a disapproving glare, And then walks out.
"We will finish this later. We're already late." He says following her, Aaron in tow.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:55 am

The whole rant Caterine's anger was building. In turn Carrissa's power was building and the pain was numbed. Wisdom sensing her anger barked once and was on his feet standing in between the two girls. he growled sharply at her. Pyro slammed the door open, too late after Lily's outburst. Catherine kept the same controlled face on. She immediatly disregarded everything Lily said and retorted, "Seems like I'm in more control than you are." she says softly. Wisdom was frothing, he hated...HATED when people spoke to her like that. Pyro was a tad bit confused as they left. before going over to Wisdom whispering soothing words to him to calm him down before seeing that Catherine's brain waves were eractic on the screen and her heart was racing, "DOC!" he yells.
"Oh no." The corpsman says running into the room quickly studying her monitors. "Who upset her?!  Master Sergant Listen to me.... I need you to clear your mind."
Her stats lowered dramitically and she sighed her eyes closed. "Go on to the meeting sir. Everything is under controll." the doctor says before puting the sedative down on the table not needing it. Pyro mutters his thanks before fizzing away appearing next to the trio, "So who called Wisom a kitten today?" he askss non chalantly.
--
Meanwhile Carrissa opens her now red eyes before taking the syrnge and sabs the corpse man with it then darting the rest of it into Wisdom before he could react. The corpseman collapsed on the floor wisdom along side him, "Shoulda stayed calm CAtherine." She put the necklace on the corpsman thinking it aas aa cruel addition for Jack. She found it funny. Carrissa takes her time knowing the meeting would take a while and the corpsman would be out untill the counter sedative was given. Carrisa showered and walked over to the closet and changed into her fatigues. She threw some shades on and strolled out the room. She shook some hands and said it was a miricale she was up and out and so on. She needed to thank the hormonal infant that lost her temper forgiving ehr controll over Catherine. Carrissa had planning to do. She walked to a crop of woods now avoiding sight and climbed a tree and mediated devoting her mind to a plan to get rid of Cat.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:48 pm

Jack looks pointedly at Lily. She seemed as if she was still steaming over what had happened. Aaron and he hated when she got like this. Made her mad at the world. Jack had a feeling about why she was like this this week, when last week she wasn't, but he wasn't going to explore further than that.
"Sergeant Taulsen lost her temper, and...oh crap." A sudden thought had entered his mind For a split second, Catherine had looked visibly upset. He'd seen it. And given what he knew about her emotional triggers...
"Pyro, I'm going to assume you just came from her room. I need you to check on her again right now. I have a bad, baaaad feeling, and I need you to put me at ease."
Lily looked over at him finally, concerned.
"I messed up, didn't I?" She asks.
"We'll definitely know in a few minutes won't we?"
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:04 pm

Pyro sighed shaking his head after listening,"Her brain and heart stats were up before I left. The doc calmed her down. Everything should be fine." Pyro brushed it off before glancing at his face again. He held his hands up defensively,"Allright give me 5 seconds literally," he groaned if he teleported again that'd be the 4th time today. He only had 3 more times. He shot Taulsen a worried look, before fizzing off.
He appeared into the room and froze glancing at the scene. He cursed before scrambling in the doctor pockets for the antidote, coming up empty he presses the red call button for a nurse and he tries to arouse wisdom.

"Damnit..." he speaks quickly with a nurse and she starts to administer the antidote it'll take them a few minutes to wake back up. He closes his eyes two more he appears next to Jack, "We need to go... All due respect maybe a crowd would make it worse." he says referring to Taulsen. He starts to sprint down to the room he couldn't risk his last two teleports.

By the time they arrived the doc was coming around, "How do we Track a Tracker. How do we Track a Tracker!" said to Jack. She was the best tracker in the field.He calmed himself and started to think, "It had to still be Catherine, or these two would be dead... What the hell did she say to her?" Pyro knelt down by Wisdom who was trying to shake off the drug.

The doctor said he didn't remember anything, he was just down quickly.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:14 pm

"Go on. Aaron, get my Lieutenant, to start training. Lily, we'll talk later. Prepare yourself though. She might come after you. We want to AVOID a rematch." Jack says.
"Yes, sir!"they reply in unison.
"And Captain?"Lily says.
"What?"
"I'm ready for her."
"We'll see."
Jack takes off after Pyro, calling for Wisdom with a loud whistle, knowing he'd find him when he was ready. Jack followed Pyro, both of them at high speed.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:28 pm

Pyro jogged outside looking around,"Okay okay um..." He stood puzzled not sure where to look. His mind wheeled untill Wisdom came around. He was still a bit groggy but knew when he was needed, and besides his human(ish) was missing.
He put his nose to the ground and sniffed around before catching her scent and trotting after the scent. After about a quarter mile. He stopped and laid down at the base of a tree.

"Wondering when or if you would catch up to me..." Cat calls down.

Pyro calls up,"Come out the damn tree." He looks up it no branches for Atleast 20 yards up,"How the hell you get up there anyway cat?"

Cat/car,"No I don't want to, apparently no one listens to me unless I'm in a tree. Jack why can't you keep her mouth shut, why can't you just agree with me for once and just let this be a strictly professional relationship?"

Pyro raises his hands," hold up woah.. Okay let me just walk over here... Common wiz," he paces off a few yards and ribs wisdom's ears

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:55 pm

"Keep her mouth shut? First off, I can't control what comes out of her mouth. You know that better than anyone. Second off, which of you two am I talking to right now?
After receiving an answer, Jack continues.
"Well, to answer your second question, that's because it never has been, and doesn't n'eed to be. Nothing's been brought up as of right now that would even warrant that." Jack reasons." It doesn't make sense. Keep in mind, Cat, when we got together you came to me. Now all of a sudden you want to just end it without cause. You talk about risk. How long have we been taking that risk? It's the same now that I'm a Captain as it's always been. Just a little more challenging. I've never backed down from a challenge, Cat, and I won't start now. Just come down."

Last edited by Jdog1227 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:07 pm

Catherine(let's just say Catherine cuz it's easier) chortles,"She was out of line, doesn't she know I'm higher up than she is?"
Catherine looks confused,"One of what?"
Pyro says under his breath,"She doesn't know. Now isn't the time to explain that to her." He knew he was out of ear shot.
"I want to make it that way before it warrants any attention... I hate to be one way alone with you and another around others.. I just don't want that anymore for me.. I want to focus on my training and less on you.. L

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:24 pm

"Cat, stop feeding this crap to me and tell me how you really feel. What are you trying to accomplish by doing this?" Jack says, his voice not rising at all. To bad he couldn't say the same about his anger and frustration. He could feel it. She was unsure of herself, in ways that Jack hadn't realized. Noe that he thought about it, she had seemed more frustrated with herself as of recent. It was odd. He wished he could see her face.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:33 pm

"For the love of..." She cries out before saying,"What I'm saying is after all that's went on, I have fallen rather harshly out of love with you. " she says,"When I fight with you I feel responsible for making sure your okay, even though I know you'd be okay. I make stupid mistakes around you in battle. I've realized for my survival it's better to be just professionally with you.." She says before glancing down at him,"and the risks here. Your rank, my rank, hell that freak found out about us... I'm strong enough to let go of you... If you care about me, my ability to fight for myself, to help myself, just be my work partner okay? Let's just do our jobs."

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:35 pm

Jack's voice started to rise. Work partners? After all they'd been through?"We've always just been doing our jobs Cat. After all this we just can't stop. It's not that simple. I know you. Better than I know anyone elsd here. When you first came here, we didn't think much of each other. Just more candidates to add to thr platoon of misery. But you remember that night, don't you? That night you first started talking to me after training. Back then, sure. We could have been 'just work partners'. Now? No. It's not possible. Neither of us are emotionally willing to make that choice. To lose that deep, honest connection we share. At least I'm not. We are one of a kind, you and I. I know you don't want to give it up."Jack looks up at the tree.
"Hell, this is the same tree isn't it. I used to call it the thinkin' tree. You always pick this tree."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:49 pm

Catherine grimaces, you had to pick the same tree didn't you. Out of all the trees in this damn place.
"I can't focus around you, Jack. It's never just the target. It's always the target and Jack. The target and oh look someone's attacking Jack. I can't get stronger with you... Your holding me back." She tries again before adding,"Being emotionally involved with you is draining, worrying about maybe we will be caught together. That I'll be dropped down in ranks. There is a reason for these rules to be in place... And you breaking your oath everyday.
Yes I remember that day but that was when we were younger and didn't know the consequences." She adjusts herself on her branch,"I'm letting go, and you do too... We can still have our connection and be honest with eachother just not as deep and intimate okay?"
She says softly,"For me?"

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:12 am

He shakes his head.
"I don't understand. That's all in your head Cat. I'm mot doing anything to hold you back. You are. I get stronger every day. And I think you need to take another look at that oaoath. I.am to be free of distraction when carrying out my duty. You're not a distraction. Maybe you need to think about what the real problem is. You know your priorities. On every occasion where there was a conflict of interest, you've done the right thing and stayed on mission. We do what we're told. We follow the orders without fail, and our relationship doesn't stop that from happening. It encourages it. Being with you drives me to become stronger and the best I can be. So what holds you back?"
Jack looks at Pyro pointedly, asking for help.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:02 am

Catherine says,"Your just not listening.."

Pyro sighs before standing up he had effectively scratched behind Wisdom's ear until he fell asleep. He strolls over near Jack out his hands in his pocket,"Yeah I hate it when they call the fire department for cats up a tree," he mutters before sticking his hands in his pockets and looking up the tree,"Cat... Why don't you come down the tree, darlin'." He says in his rough Australian accent,"Maybe things will be clearer of your down here..."
"After all this your-" Catherine hisses.
"Of course not.. I'm always with you... Just uh- trying to get you out the tree..."
He glances at him before looking up the tree before putting on a stern tone, "CAT COME DOWN FROM THE GODDAMN TREE! ITS TOO COLD AND YOU'LL FREEZE YOUR ASS OFF UP THERE! I'm tired of this stupid game! Your not a child!" he screams.
She throws a pine conee at him which he incinerates imeediatly before it hits him, "OH I don't know how you put up with her,mate..." he hisses in disgust. "She is as hardheaded as a to of rocks. How do you love a ton of rock."
Atleast Carrissa will listen to him, she wasn't as stubborn and sensitive than Cat.
He lowers his voice and looks at him,"You go your cat stuck up there pretty damn good, mate." He says before clearing his voice,"God knows what's in her head, she hasn't eaten since the battle and her blood sugar could be low and playing this her head, why don't you just agree to her silly demands so we... Er...I can get her back to the hospital... If Taulsen really pissed her off... it coulda made her go crazy she could have ran dispite the pain." he says lowing a stray hair from his face, "She has to be in pain..." He glances up the tree then back at Jack. "You love her right?"
(waits for answer)
"So humor her, you know she won't listen, to reason, its too cold outside. She can't warm herself back up... Mate your literally barking up the wrong tree at the wrong time. Just tell her she is right, everything's gone to far...She;ll relize she made a mistake when she feels better and talk to you.." he says the whole time keping his voice incrediably low so she can't hear while looking at a flame he made in his hands. He didn;t look at his face, "Hey you asked for my help, Its her way or she stays up in the tree."

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:06 pm

Three VPG MV-1 cars thunder through the base, all painted black. They pull up to the main office, and one opens its doors an lowers it's ramp. A young man steps out, dressed in dress shirt, Jeans and a trench coat. The car closes and shuts their engines. He walks in, and says to the receptionist, "I'm here for registration under the name Paragon. Taken against my will by your people because apparently you need backup." His irises were of Rainbow hue, and unusual, made to unnerve the people he made eye contact with...
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Location : [∑∞↯(∑ℶ)] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mathematical_symbols#Other_non-letter_symbols

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:55 pm

The receptionist waves off what he says,"Sure sure..." She says boredly pulling her eyes away from the television,"Ofcourse you are."
She glanced over a list of the platoons. Sergeant Ryder had issues with training males that had attitudes. She sighed,"You are aware your rank will be the lowest, and you are able to move up based on merit." She says with no intrest at all, "You'll be put with Captain Ryland." She says " he and Master Sergant Ryder are the net at what they do, as you can imagine they have a competitive platoon to get into. You'll be under him unless Sergant Ryder has a use for you...have a seat. And fill out this paperwork." She scoots a clipboard toward him and pages Catherine and Jack since they normally take on new recruits together. Good cop bad cop type thing.
"They will be here soon."

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:58 am

Jack feels a buzzing on his wrist. He looks down at the communicator and sees the message scroll by. A new recruit had just come in? This late in the game? Why hadn't he come in with the new batch of recruits? Now that Jack thought about it, his veterans were about to graduate. His senior recruits would become instructors and the newbies would take the veteran title. Wow. He nodded and looked up the length of the tree. Putting his job first, he decides to cave.
"Fine. Whatever, you're right. Now get down from the tree, get some food, and get over to the new recruit office pronto. That's an order. We've got another one." Jack says. At least he had this to look forward to today.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:01 am

Ryder closed her eyes forcing them to be blue after the page came through. After he agreed. She stood simply walked across the branch onto an adjacent branch on another tree that had lower branches, she ascended down the tree before reaching Pyro with a curt,"That's how I got up there."
She patted the horse sized wolf who was comatose on the ground. He flinched from her and curled his lip just slightly, not enough to be threatening but enough for Ryder's keen eye. She put her lips to his ear before she murmured a soothing apology in his ear and promises of extra meat in his lunch. "Looks like a new recruit." She says to herself glancing at her wrist.
"At least she cares about the holf(horse wolf) enough to apologize to him." Pyro snickered,"I told you the creature was your competition..." He glanced up at him before adding quickly,"But wiz isn't human- no competition there!"
When he was out of strike range he added,"Are you even human? Or just very gifted at killing people? And you nah- your definatly not human."
Ryder cuts him off,"I was born human. You take care of the new-"
Wisdom stopped and turned his head back to look at her with a massive eye.
Pyro stops and eyes her aswell. She holds her hands up in defense.
Pyro says,"Nope- nope. I get you guys had your teenage break up- very tragic but your marching your blonde butt down with him to meet the new kid like always." He says before snickering,"Your break up isn't going to effect me- and there is nothing like you two dealing with a recruit... And nothing is going to rob me of that joy of watching good cop bad cop.."
"Okay your right- like I said everything is just normal work life." She says mostly to herself.
Pyro hangs back mentally going through his to do list.
Catherine tries to think whether she is good or bad cop- hopefully Jack's approach will clue her in. She buries her hand in Wisdom's fur forcing him to stay between her and Jack. She only had about 50 yards till the office.
Operation Avoid Jack is A Go

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:41 pm

Jack marches into the office. The receptionist rises and salutes him which he returns.
"Where is he?"
"Filling out the paperwork sir."
"Good. Carry on."
"You two going to put the work in on him sir?"
"Don't we always? We don't like late recruits."
The receptionist laughs, then turns her attention to Ryder.
"You're awfully quiet today Master Sergeant. Something up?"
Jack glances back and scoffs.
The receptionist, whose name was Carol, catches it and offers a simple
"Oh, it's one of THOSE days."
Jack nods and passes by her desk.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:03 pm

Ryder was quiet thinking and calculating. When she was addressed she curls her lip above her teeth in a more threatening way than a smile she says calmly,"I am gentically enhanced not to have "one of those days." I don't need a letter from Mother Earth to tell me that I-" she pauses feeling a pit of emptiness inside her. She bit her toungue.
Carol rolls her eyes,"Allright Master Sergant." Her eye brow raising in why she cut herself off. She was not one to hold her toungue.
Ryder shook off the fact she lost her kid in slow strides. She shook her head needing to place her emotions somewhere else she growls lowly at Jack,"That wasn't neccisary to scoff at me."

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next