Maximum Ride Ultimate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Roleplay

+4
Jdog1227
ZaverTalon
Feffer
Crow
8 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Main Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Main Roleplay

Post by ZaverTalon Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:02 pm

Zaver hears the sound of voices in the distance and speeds up, maybe they could help him, or give him some of what ever was making that smell. He crashes out of the woods and runs straight into the two girls and falls over. "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry!" he says as he scrambles backwards, seeing their hostile looks.

ZaverTalon
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Feffer Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:05 pm

Suddenly there is a movement that breaks the treeline and a loud "OH MY GOSH IM SORRY". Feffer startles and reflexively flicks her wrist, sending three throwing stars rapidly in succession. Although deadly weapons, she aims low, hoping to catch whatever potential enemy in the legs rather then killing it. Two whack into tree trunks, one seems to find it's mark. "Whoops, I hope i didn't hit it...Hope I didn't kill..."
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:09 pm

ooc:// you cn't just say it hits him give him a chance to dodge it.....thats called auto hitting..

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:05 pm

Crow cuffs Feffer over the head "Idiot! What happened to 'lets give it a chance to introduce itself'!?" She walks over to the fallen boy and glares down at him "That was NOT a smart move. You ok?"

(btw you know I'm not actually calling you an idiot, right? its just in RP. Also Vypre is right, no auto hitting, but don't take it personally, she's trying to help you learn)
Crow
Crow
Owner
Owner

Location : Anywhere and everywhere, all of time and space, your pick. So, where do you want to start? -Doctor wh

http://aevios.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Feffer Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:59 pm

(Understand about the idiot XD sorry about the auto hitting; thx Vypre for explaining patiently)
Feffer stares at the figure on the ground, offering no facial expression whatsoever. "I have no sympathy for anyone that could be a potential threat to the flock. I wont uselessly kill, but will attack. Anyways, I aimed low, so my star shouldn't have done much damage. If there is a throwing star, I'll pull it out of him, but we should cuff him first. Then we can ask our little visitor some questions."
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:42 pm

Crow peers at the new comer then frowns. "he isnt saying anything, maybe he got knocked out when he fell...."
Crow
Crow
Owner
Owner

Location : Anywhere and everywhere, all of time and space, your pick. So, where do you want to start? -Doctor wh

Back to top Go down

Post by Feffer Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:42 pm

Feffer smirks. "Serves him right for startling me."
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:44 pm

"what just happened?" jaden says running out of the nearby treeline"I heard stars nd cuffng."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Feffer Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:02 pm

Feffer glances quickly at the fallen fox-boy. "I 'accidently' put a small hole in his leg. The creep was moving around the treeline." She replies casually. Then changing the subject with a distracted habit that all foxes posess, she carefully removes the grilled squirrel from the spit. "Want some breakfast? There's blackberries too.... Well there were blackberries when I last checked, but Crow was carrying my game bag, so I'm sure that their population has at least halved..." She stares accusingly at Crow, knowing that she was the only person who's love for berries matched Feffer's own. Then she expertly starts stripping the squirrel into four plates. "One in case this guy comes to." She mumbles quietly, referring to the fallen person. (Although Feffer acts tough, she can be a real softie.) "Of course he cant get any before answering a few questions.." She adds, scowling in the knocked-out guy's direction, even though the glare was wasted.
Feffer chews on her lip. "I guess I should start grilling another squirrel since we now have two unexpected visitors." She says, smiling, and starts skinning another squirrel.
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaverTalon Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:01 pm

(Woah lots of speaking over my unconcious body while I was gone.) Zaver groans and leans on the tree, pulling himself up. His vision clears and he presses himself against the tree when he see the others sorrunding and tsaring at him. "Woah, no need for trouble.... Hey can I have some of that?" he says, gesturing towards the cooked squirrel.

ZaverTalon
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:09 pm

Oh hey, people!) crow looks over at him disdainfully. "I see you finished your nap. And no, not until you answer some questions..."

(Edit: I think it scared him away XD he disappeared...)
Crow
Crow
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:19 pm

(lol you might have) Looks at Feffer"really?"
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Feffer Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:49 pm

Feffer shrugs her sholders and replies with a sarcastic yet sardonic "Whoops" while glaring at the fox-boy. Obediantly following the orders from her complaining stomach, she stamps out the fire and bends over to grab the second squirrel, dividing it onto the four plates set out in front of her. Feffer then takes a small, juicy piece and slowly waves it in front of Zaver. "You wannit???" She taunts, grinning wickedly. "Now you know what I felt like for THREE FREAKIN HOURS AFTER FLYING AND PRACTICING WITH MY STARS!!" She shourts in his face, her ranting accented with frequent stomach growls. "So you have to wait, while we question you! And you'd BETTER not complain..." She adds, frowning. ((btw zaver, I really dont hate you or anything....just my character XD....and keep in mind, you're cuffed))

Last edited by Feffer on Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:51 pm

vypre strolls out of the woods on all fours stalking into the clearing a deer trailing behind her, for she was carrying it by the neck. Her eyes imediatly became dark and distrustfull as she smelt blood, blood she didn't draw, blood of whoes scent she didn't recognize. She stalked into the cleareing dropping her kill at Jaw's feet. She stalked past Feffer, drawing in a scent, "Hmm, good job Feffer you caught dessert." she croons to her.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Feffer Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:19 pm

Feffer lets out an amused snort, thinking Wow, if the fox boy is scared NOW, wait 'till he meets Vypre!!! She crouches next to Vypre whispering so the foxboy couldn't hear: "Hey, no eating him yet; he's a bird kid too, so we need to question him, see were he's from and how he found us." Then she stands up. "Lets chow on these squirrels for appetizer and then maybe eat that deer Vypre brought in." She says, in a questioning note, seeking approval from Crow, the non-official flock leader. "Is it ok if i smoke the deer Vype?" She asks, since of course the deer was Vypre's catch.
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:49 pm

"Mmm." she says in responce it was a sound from the back of her throuat approving Feffer's offer She didnt' have thumbs she'd do a better job then she would. . The sharp sword on the end of her tail shined in the light as she flicked it, "Sweet, red meat." she purrs,"Birds are red meat , no?" she asks circling the boy on all fours flicking her tail tauntingly. She bared her teeth, "Wanna play a game?" she asks she then yips, "Great!" without giving him a chance to answer, "I will give you 15 seconds. You can tell us. Who are you. What do you want. Why have you come. Allitle more than 5 seconds an answer If you fail to answer one..just one tiny question, I will inject venom into you that will make you feel like you are burning for days and then if you beg me enough ill put you out your misery by ripping your arm off and eating it. Then the next day i'll rip your other arm and eat that. Then the next day I'll take your leg, then.." she continues circling chuckling darkly, "Your a smart lad when i run out of appendages I'll start with your organs tilll you die.. About a 1 month stay of misery. Ready set...Go."

(This is why...i love my charactar)

Last edited by Logany on Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot about Feffer's question.)

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:50 pm

(I love your character too, her violence is so refreshing... XD)
Crow
Crow
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:52 pm

ooc:// i'm actually pissed that my boyfriend forgot it was our anniversary..... to his credit he thought it was yesterday because of leap year and didn't say anything yesterday because he was confused and thought i forgot. .... sooooo im slightly pissed.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:53 pm

JAw said it best. Don't piss her off. Because if she is pissed off we all will be pissed off.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:57 pm

[Sorry your boyfriend forgot, that really sucks(neither my boyfriend or I really remember exactly on what day we started dating so we just don't bother with anniversaries, it's just simpler that way XD) I hope you guys figure it out. And yes, jaw is right, if vypre gets pissed off everyone will end up pissed off lol.]
Crow
Crow
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:11 pm

(abso-fricken-lutely)
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:13 pm

(Christ vypre, really? you're gonna rip his limbs off? and yeah that is a pretty piss poor thing to do.)He smacks his forehead."Geez vypre..."

Last edited by Jdog1227 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Feffer Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:18 pm

(Oh, sorry bout your boyfriend...did you remind him after the anniversary or did you just let him wallow in your anger??)
Feffer starts another fire (Yet again...) and starts roasting the deer for the rest of the meal. The tender meat drips juice that sizzles as it hits the fire. "Nice catch you got there Vypre." She comments, watching the deer carefully as she nibbles on her squirrel and blackberries. "Hey, you guys can have some too, I set out four plates, and since Vypre came I guess foxboy is the lucky one who gets to be spared from my 'disgusting' squirrel." She grins devishly, knowing as well as everyone else that her squirrel would be delicious and juicy and the foxboy was be missing out. "Dont worry foxboy." She says, adressing the newcomer; "We'll feed you; if you dont get eaten by Vypre first..."
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:21 pm

"that, my friend, means you probably need to start talking quickly." he says sighing." Or you dont get food."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:28 pm

IOC://: JAW LOL. I died!

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down