Maximum Ride Ultimate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Roleplay

+4
Jdog1227
ZaverTalon
Feffer
Crow
8 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Main Roleplay - Page 5 Empty Re: Main Roleplay

Post by ZaverTalon Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:28 pm

(I leave and my character is threatened.... Oh god....) Zaver presses himself even harder against the tree, scared of the sudden hostile encounter. "erm... I'm Zaver, I don't know how I got here, or really remember anything much, I just smelled food and followed the smell, and all I want is that food, nothing else, and then I can leave you guys alone.,," he finished, stammering. "i really dont want to cause trouble, I don't really remember anything except who I am and of course basic knowledge, but not where I came from or what happened in my past... I'm sorry..."

ZaverTalon
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:34 pm

"All with 5 seconds to spare. well done zaver. guess youre eating deer tonight vype" jaden says smiling.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Feffer Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:36 pm

Feffer considers him for a moment. "I think we should keep foxboy at the house for a few weeks and then then decide what to do with him. He's obviously a mutant like us." ((Logan, don't you control a mind-reading character too? what's his name???)) Feffer pulls the finished deer off of the spit and divides it into (now five) plates. "How about we eat out here then take a quick fly with foxboy; see what he can do." She says, passing out plates, transforming into her fox-form, and then ripping off a generous chunck with her sharp 'eating-teeth'
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:48 pm

"I don't see why not..." she looks over at Zaver and cocks her head sideways like a bird, studying him. (I'm giving him what Feffer and I call "the bird glare" XP I do it to her all he time when she's annoying XD) Crow stares at him for a few more seconds than looks away. "he looks all right..." she turns back to him "Let's see how you do fox boy, do well, prove your worth, and maybe you can find a spot with us." she says and flicks his fox ears smugly.
Crow
Crow
Owner
Owner

Location : Anywhere and everywhere, all of time and space, your pick. So, where do you want to start? -Doctor wh

http://aevios.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaverTalon Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:55 pm

(nice.. Bird-glare.) Zaver grabs for the squirrel, absolutely starving. " sounds good to me as long as I get to eat. Thanks for giving me dinner instead of turning ME into dinner." he comments, and glances over at vypre.

ZaverTalon
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:56 pm

IOC:/// hold up rare moment coming up!!! Logan is giving a compliment call the press.

Your doing well Feffer keep I up.
And your probably looking for canines. Those woukd be your eating teeth.

My grammar and sPellig is off because I'm pissed off and to pissed to edit. 5th anniversary..he missed every..one..Every single one! ( he doese do great on holidays. But dayyum.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Feffer Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:57 pm

Feffer with what she calls a 'satisfied tummy' (she always eats in fox form because it's smaller then her human form therefore she eats less food, so the flock has more. If she eats and becomesfull in her fox form, she stays full in her human form.) transforms back into her human-ish form and twitches her ears expressively. Without saying anything she springs up and flips out her wings, rising higher into the sky. "Come on guys!!" She calls to her unrelated siblings plus foxboy. "The sky is preeeeeettttttyyyyyyyyy today" she trills, calling out happily and doing a spin (If a spin is even possible in the sky, Feffer finds a way to pull it off).
((Thx Logan...btw, did you tell him that he missed?? If so, then dont yell at him, just make him really guilty... ...He should have at least said "Happy aniversary" ... :P to him .... ))
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Feffer Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:06 pm

(Gtg guys...cya & have a good night XD)
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:30 pm

I gtg too night night..)
Crow
Crow
Owner
Owner

Location : Anywhere and everywhere, all of time and space, your pick. So, where do you want to start? -Doctor wh

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:26 pm

Jaden tears at a piece of deer.(Do we have other members in this one?)
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:27 pm

ooc:// Lets say yes

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Feffer Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:30 pm

(I think Logan said that she controls a mind-reader guy.) Feffer flips down somewhere into distant forest; She is visible in the sky and disappears below the treeline, shouting: "I'm gonna look for some crickets!!!"
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:48 pm

IOC:// Elly sees the future.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Feffer Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:55 pm

((I see...))
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:21 pm

Crow quickly finishes off her piece of the squirrel and Jumps up into the air, hovering, "once everyone is ready, it's your time to shine, or fail Zaver" she looks at him straight in the eye "and if I were you, I would highly recommend not failing."
Crow
Crow
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:41 pm

Vypre snickers standing up not bothering to eat a bad habit of her's,"I think he should fight me. With his pretty little bird boy wings you guys talk about, come on fox boy, I'm blind. I don't have wings, frail haven't eaten in a week." she says stalking around him,"What do ya say guys. Wana see how tough, red meat really is?@

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:13 pm

(i'm gonna pm Zaver, see if hes on) Crow raises an eyebrow, interested. "ok but don't main the poor boy" she looks over at Zaver again "you brave enough? Just saying, I wouldn't mess with her, blind, wingless, starving; yes, but weak? oh HECK no! You got your work cut out for you."
Crow
Crow
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:32 pm

"I wouldn't even risk that."he says with a smirk"But it's your choice"
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaverTalon Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:37 pm

Zaver looks around at them, thinking. He knows that fighting the thin, animal-like girl will be difficult, but if he wins, or at least holds his own long enough, he will have thier respect. He sighs "I might as well give it a try" he says smirking unconvincingly.

ZaverTalon
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:54 pm

Vypre growls she had looked defensless at first. She had climbed up onto Jaw's shoulders. She jumped down stalking toward the boy.She let her 2 foot fangs grow to thier pea and thicken. Her teeth became sharper and she had 3 rows of them. She bared her fangs at him. Her eyes became a crimson read and slitted. Her ears perked and erect. She crouched long quills came from each of her vertabrea. "Rule number one. Don't judge based of appearence." she growled stalking around baring her teeth. She made sure her venom was set on the lowest dose so if she did bite him his body would freeze for 10 seconds. She had a few ranges of venom she could use. From stunn to instant death. She stalked around him, "Your move."

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Feffer Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Feffer's ears perk as she hears the battle start to begin. She flys over and settles into a nearby tree and sitting as if riding side-saddle on a hourse. Feffer dangles both legs to her left and watches the soon-to-be-fight intently. "C'mon Crow!!" She calls, without taking her sight off of the small figures circling below. "It's a nice view up here!"
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaverTalon Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:49 pm

"I never underestimated you for a second" he growls, ears flattening. He looks around, searching for something he could use to his advantage. Then he springs up into the air and dives at her, fast, but he could still turn away if she decides to try to slash at him.

ZaverTalon
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:51 pm

"nah I'll stay down here Feffer, make sure he doesn't become a blood slushy" she hollers back. She watches the fight, very interested in what the new boy might be capable of.
Crow
Crow
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:53 pm

Vypre heared him jump and felt the sudden rush of air toward her. Wuickly calculating by his heart beat she lunged teeth bared straight at his path with a snarl. She made contact with him since she lunged quickly and he also did aswell before he could turn away they both tumbled to the ground.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaverTalon Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:58 pm

Zaver grunts in pain as he is bitten and then gasps as the wind is knocked out of him when he and vypre slam into the ground. He jumps up and catches his breath, panting, hoping the bite isn't to bad. He glares at the fanged girl and stands up straight, ready to start fighting again.

ZaverTalon
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next