Maximum Ride Ultimate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lockdown arc New York City

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lockdown arc New York City - Page 2 Empty Re: Lockdown arc New York City

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 9:25 am

Ember rolled her eyes at the mutant-girl. She then turned to Kat. Are you okay Kat? I must say I like you much better then... her Ember looks at the wounds and thought 'Was that a Fate Moon subject? I thought the only one left was that Eraser, Thorn, Talon, something like that. Though that explains why she attacked on a dime.'

Last edited by Ember Drop on Wed May 28, 2014 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IamMaximumRide Tue May 27, 2014 9:45 pm

Kat nodded solemnly. She wiped off the blood on her neck and whipped it on her already gross clothes. "I wonder what was with her." she said.
IamMaximumRide
IamMaximumRide
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 9:05 am

I have a idea of why she attacked. Do you know of Project Fate Moon? Ember stood up and closed her eyes. Project Fate Moon was the ultimate project. Bigger than my own project, Project Elemental. It created mutants with the power to project weapons and money and such. I think that girl was one of the only Fate Moon subjects left. I think she is running from one of the Fate Sin subjects, Talon, an Eraser Ember opened her eyes again.

Back to top Go down

Post by IamMaximumRide Thu May 29, 2014 4:47 pm

Kat nodded. So I assumed. She said. I come from Project T. Kat made sure she didn't mention what the T stood for. 'Talon... so that's his name... It seems like he's after that girl... So if I follow her, I should find him' she thought.
IamMaximumRide
IamMaximumRide
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 8:45 am

Shall we leave this place also? Ember looks at Kat's clothes and pulls a pair of jeans and a t-shirt out of her bag. Here you need these.

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Asakura Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:12 am

Night landed on the other side of the river safely and still under the bridge. She was wondering what had happened to the other two mutants? She sighed though shaking her head as she should not try to care for them. if she did it could put her at risk and in danger. Her arm was no longer bleeding from talons bite and now on it's way to a full recovery. She would rest for a bit and this would give the two girls a chance to catch up with her. After she rested she stood up and made her way onto the road. There was no military at the end of the bridge and once more she had to wonder why had Talon acted the way he did? It had been to grab attention at the least, that much had been clear. However she was unsure why he would do such a thing. All of these thought circulated her mind as she continued on her way on the road. She had been so desperate to get out of New york, not because she wanted to be on the run. yet because she knew it was only a matter of time before the school would find her. As she walked the road it started to rain and one of the cars passing by stopped pulling over. The passenger door opened, it was then Night noticed it was a cop car and a police officer was inside. She would hesitate for a moment but shrugged and got in. The police officer was a bit on the short side, blonde hair cut military style and he had some muscle. If the two had followed they would be offered a ride as well.
Night Asakura
Night Asakura

http://kingdomheartsx.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by IamMaximumRide Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:45 pm

Kat sighed and shook her head at Ember, although she was staring longingly at the clean clothes. 'Later, when we have time.' She looked down the path that the girl had followed. 'So... Are we following her, or what?' she said, looking back at Ember.
IamMaximumRide
IamMaximumRide
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by IamMaximumRide Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:11 am

Kat took off down the tunnel, following the same path as the girl before her. When she got there, she saw the girl getting into a car.
IamMaximumRide
IamMaximumRide
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Asakura Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:44 pm

Night nodded as she saw the girl who had tried to turn her projections against her. When she got in the back and was buckled the cop would ask. So were can I take you two girls? Also why are you walking on the highway? Night would speak up at this with a smile on her face. Oh well that is a bit of a story. Though as for were you can take us, the nearest dinner will do. Oh and Nicky no worry hun I will foot the bill. Night said speaking to the other mutant. With those words she had reached into her pock and projected two $20 bills and held them up to show the other mutant. She then slid the money back in her jacket pocket. As for why we are out here. Well to put it simply Nicky is my best friend. She had decided she had had enough of her boyfriend and had decided she was going to break up with him. I cam along as emotional support. Night said with a grin. She was suppose to dump him after we got lunch, however while in the car on the way to a nice homey dinner she jumped the gun. She was so nervous she sort of just blurted out she was dumping him. So in return he left us on the side of the road. I had a feeling something like this would happen though since the guy is a grade A jerk, and poor Nicky often blurts stuff out when nervous. So I had packed for us in case camping on the highway would be needed. Plus I brought money for food in case we missed lunch. I tend to come over prepared. Night finished with a light laugh. Now to the other mutant she was sure the girl would be able to tell the story had been made up on the spot. However Night told it in such a relaxed and casual manner that it was believable. That had been part of her training back in the School, to be able to make up a believable cover story if needed. The key was something common enough to be relatable, yet with enough unique detail to make it unique and believable. Also it was good to keep a story simple so that it was easier to stick to if needed. The police officer just sort of scratched his head as they drove. Well sorry to hear that you two. However times are dangerous and that guy really should not have left you two on your own. Night nodded at this and said. Well I did say he was a jerk. Though that is putting it mildly. The officer nodded and after a few miles would come up on a dinner. He would drop the two off waving good bye while calling out for the two to be safe. Night would give a sigh of relief and turn to face the other mutant. She held out her left hand which had the stigmata on it. Well uhm. I am Night Asakura, sorry for my earlier actions. I just, I needed to get out of the city. Staying in one place to long is dangerous and uhm yeah. She said rather awkwardly. She had not really socialized with another mutant. Well at least not on friendly terms. She had gotten a bit use to thinking of everyone as a potential enemy. However if another was going to be tagging along she needed to try and open up a bit.
Night Asakura
Night Asakura

Back to top Go down

Post by IamMaximumRide Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:16 pm

Kat smiled slightly and grasped her outstretched hand. Kat. she said. And I get it. It's a precaution all of us need to take. She glanced at the dinner where they had been dropped off. So, do you have money? Cause I am starving and I smell burgers. And fries. She finished, looking at Night expectantly.
IamMaximumRide
IamMaximumRide
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Asakura Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:28 pm

Night nodded and shook Kat's hand. Well it is uhm. Well it is nice to meet you. Night said a bit awkward still. After she was done shaking Kat's hand she put both of her hands into her pocket. She heard Kat ask about money and shrugged. In a sense yes. I have never had to fear about money. So do not worry I can get us food. I need fuel after the fight back there. she admitted. She then realized that though her arm from Talon's bite had healed, her jacket was still shredded. She placed her left on her right arms sleeve. The stigmata glowed as she projected the jacket as repaired. It would attract attention eventually if she did not. Well let us go grab some food. She said and would head inside. The dinner had a few customers and Night went to sit at a booth by a window, her back to the wall. A waiter would come by and lay down a menu. Night would place an order for herself, a large Bacon cheese burger, with fries and a chocolate milk shake. She would make sure to order everything as large as she could. She knew this would not get her all what she needed but she also knew ordering to much would attract attention.
Night Asakura
Night Asakura

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:03 pm

Run, run, run!
That Was the only word that was prevalent in Jaden's mind. After he had lost his Flock, he had been on the run. Project T wanted him brought back, alive or dead, and Reaver, one of their lead trackers and most vicious Erasers,  had been more than happy to oblige. The Erasers seemed to know where he was, because they always found him after a few days. The prospect of that scared him, and for anyone who knew him, that would've been a serious ,and unwelcome surprise. Coming out of the forested region he had been running through, Jaden decided to take a much needed break. He was panting, which wasn't normal. His recombinant DNA didn't allow him to get tired as long as he was fueled.
/When was the last time I ate? Damn. I need to find food ASAP./
He checked his small backpack for his wallet and opened it. He still had some money left, which was good. He checked for his combat knife and a fresh pair of cargo pants, which he promptly put on to not draw attention to the ratty pants he had on previously. He used some water out of his bottle to clean off his face and hands. His wings ached, and he longed to stretch them out, but he had to get food. It came to mind that he had to be careful around Lockdown cities, which seemed to be in full effect around the city of New York. He took out the ID that had been made for him by a friend and made his way towards the checkpoint. Moving quickly past, he manipulated the plasma in the sensors of the metal detectors,  so they couldn't find his knife. Afterwards, he found a quaint diner on the side of the road and went inside. He passes a girl inside and sits down across from her at the counter, paying her no mind. He ordered a burger, keeping his wolf senses keenly tuned for everything,which would have been great had he not been in such a greasy diner. He tried to tune everything out, observing everything.
/Wait, what was that?/
A scent. someone in here had been in a fight recently. Highly stressed, more than any normal person. The scent and heartbeat were coming from the direction of the girl he had passed earlier. He didn't look, but he wondered what that could mean.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Asakura Tue May 03, 2016 11:36 pm

(Well seeing as Kat has not replied in almost a year, hope you are still up for rp.)
Night Asakura
Night Asakura

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Asakura Wed May 04, 2016 12:07 am

The girl Kat did not seem to order anything nor did she actually stick around. The mutant just sort of left without a word and Night asked no questions as she ate her food which had arrived. She was a bit stressed but not from her fight in New york, from the fact that the other mutant had pulled a vanishing act. However she also would have a slight scent of blood on her from her healed bite. Though also a bit of sewer though the rain outside had washed it off mostly. She supposed Kat could possibly return? Or maybe after the antics of the city and sewer she had scared the other mutant away? She could not be sure and could only speculate. However she also knew she must get on the move again soon. Partially because if she were to bet her face would likely be on the six o clock news after the fight with Talon. She figured after the food she would hit at least one more place for food and then take off. While she had been thinking about all of this another had entered the dinner. Night took a small mental note but she saw nothing alarming. At least not while she was a bit focused on her food and were Kat had gone.
Night Asakura
Night Asakura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2