Maximum Ride Ultimate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LoganyxxTimeWarpedxxJDog ONExONE

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

LoganyxxTimeWarpedxxJDog ONExONE - Page 2 Empty Re: LoganyxxTimeWarpedxxJDog ONExONE

Post by Logany Tue May 27, 2014 5:14 pm

She locked eyes with him and got the focus part and then on him. She took a breath and focused on him. She thought back to the day "before" when they were looking at the stars. He was showing her the constellations. He had showed her the north sat. She didn't care. She always knew where north was internally. She pretended to be interested in so se could enjoy being near him. She gradually regained feeling and stopped shaking as much. She reached her shaking hand up and brushed a hair off his forhead and offered a small grin as she was able to hear again.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

LoganyxxTimeWarpedxxJDog ONExONE - Page 2 Empty Re: LoganyxxTimeWarpedxxJDog ONExONE

Post by Jdog1227 Tue May 27, 2014 11:23 pm

"You back with me?" He says, watching as her eyes come into focus and the shivering subsides.
"How do you feel?" He asks, getting up to get a cup of water and handing it to her when he comes back. He watches intently for any signs of relapse. After-shock was not good to have even once. Twice in a day though? You were liable to hurt yourself, bad. He looked down at his wrist, noticing his watch wasn't there. Shoot. Then he had a thought.
"Computer, what's the time?" He asks.
"The time is now 12:00 pm." The computer answers.
"That is way to cool..."Jack says, grinning. He wondered when the kids, their apparent offspring, would get home. He turns his atttention back to Cat.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed May 28, 2014 8:07 am

"I never left or ever will." She says reaching to kiss his cheek before over estimating herself and got dizzy and laid her head back down,"Dizzy." She replys. He dissapears for a momment. She looks at the wolf besides himself patting his tail and panting. She smiles before patting the side of the bed. The wolf bounds over before of all things laying down calmly on the side of the bed in the floor. She dangles her hand in the side and the wolf raised his head and rests it on the side of the bed giving her a nervouse look ,"Your a good boy." She says scratching his head,"Understand? Your a good boy." She says slower. The wolf lays back down after Jack enters with water she grimances the sight of it before realizing its room temperature she takes the water. She takes a nice long drink as he discovers the voice feature of the house. "Yeah the house told me the temperature and gave me a robe when I said it was too cold..." She says before shiveringe once avoiding his gaze and laying back down. After a while she whispers Why am always the one you have to take care of. You never get hurt or sick or change... Or are fragile." She says before laying down shiveringe once avoiding his gaze and feels tears so he pulls the blankets over her head to pull herself together as hide from his steely calm gaze. She shivered again.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:31 am

"Cat, I am the KING of getting physically wrecked. You know that. I'm tough because I have to be. For you, for myself and for everyone else. You're what makes me unable to get sick or hurt, because that means I'm away from you and not able to protect anyone." He says to her.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:56 pm

Cat frowns shaking her head pointlessly because the sheets just vibrated since she was 'hiding',"I don't want to get sick either and I need to watch over people too." She says pushing the covers down," I never have to care for you. You know I can help you feel better right? If you got hurt or sick I could help you..?" She asks shivering uselessly before hugging a blanket to hers what she'd give to be warm blooded. She sat up her head blurring on many different topics before he hook her head trying to suppress a shiver. She heard the door slam,"The youngest is back." She says rubbing her arm to generate heat and she stands up hearing small foot steps.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:36 pm

"Yea Cat. I know" he said with confidence, yet he didn't think he grasped the full meaning of her statement. He had already stood up, alerted to the footsteps.
"I would ask why she's walking home by herself, but I imagine either the school is close, the neighborhood is extremely safe, or she knows enough to defend herself. I don't like the last option to much. It'd mean that thete's a reason to defend herself." He reasoned, a thoughtful expression on his face.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:50 pm

She shivers again before the wolf gets to his feet and pads out the room when the child yells,l"MOM!" Cat stands talk trying to ignore the urdge to shiver again. She was fine. She needed to not be the weak link. The wolf dropped a letter at Cat's feet. The kid walked over and plopped down on the floor of thier room looking up at then expectantly. The wolf did too. They weren't looking at Jack they looked at her specifically.."Erm... " she squirmed a shiver slipped past her and she shook her head,"What did you learn about today?"
"The solar system! The sun revolves around the earth!" Kate showers before thinking,"no no! Ice melts because of heat!"
Kathryn picks up the letter and the wolf dashes to push her onto the bed. She sits down realizing this must be a daily thing. She opens it.
"mom's reading time!" The 3 year old coos.
"Kate is doing better with understating.. Er standing her studies with your help at home. She also discovered her ability to re-dye-rect.. Redirect stronger energy sources. She played with...with electricity.. laced fire good job on her training." She says stilling her shaky hands. "I need to take a walk." She stands up and walks out shaking the wolf walks brushed up next to her to support and watch after her as wisdom would. They stroll outside in the warm sun to warm up. Suddenly Jason and Amy walk in the hallway. Amy has a glaring look at Jack.
"Mom's sick again isn't she?" Amy says crossing her arms.
"Ah-ah no you can't keep sticking up for him saying,' we can't blame dad because you didn't tell us what happened! Dad doesn't know what happened only you and mom know and you won't tell us... Does it ever occurs to you that even if I told you guys what happened dad can't do anything about it? If he kept a closer eye it wouldn't have happened?" She says,"Jason I hate seeing her like that what happens when she doesn't bounce back.." They walk past the open door. Amy stops to glare at Jack,"and no I can't say anything mom said not to.". Amy had teleported them all home. She glanced around the room before growling and setting Amy on her lap,"what's for lunch Jack." She sneers using his first name.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:50 pm

kate*

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:18 am

"Jason. Didn't you leave in a vehicle this morning? Where exactly is it? Why is Amy using her powers at all?" Jack said, remembering their names from earlier. He had read up on this future they were in. It appeared that the genetically enhanced human being and their offspring were not welcome in this world. All due to one man. A man named Kane Drakus. Jack knew this, and yet he suppressed a grin as Jason stopped and turned around. Amy flinched ever so slightly. Jacks joy over his small victory quickly dissapated. He quickly pulled up the records for one of two cars they owned. One was a reletively new Ford, while the other was some company Jack hadn't heard of. The car itself looked like a Dodge Charger. Jack nodded in appreciation. Durability and power. He and Cat had bought both cars. Jason drove the Dodge look-a-like.
"Welp, Amy, looks like nothing for you or Jason yet. Both.of you, in here, now. We have more than a couple of things to discuss."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:33 am

"You have no power of me." She mutters before turning around and turning the corner. And blurring away before coming back defiantly. She had talked to her mom and he sent her back. She sits down on the bed whistling as a big black horse looking like the old spirit horse stuck his head through the window,"Fine! Mom's coming in a second." She says,"For the record I'm only here because she told me too." True to her world Catherine slipped in and slid on her roe to hide her tremors and sat down on the bed,"What's this about Jack..?" She says knowing that he "needed to talk" she sat down slowly on the bed next to him unconsciously scooting over away from him not wanting for him to notice he was still sick and partly because of the tension in the room.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:08 am

"First off I pose the question of where the car is. You left with it, and came back without it. So thats the first thing that needs to get taken care of," Jack started, making thus sound like a cross breed between a military briefing and a fatherly reprimand which he had no idea how to do. Jason looked uncomfortable in a way that nearly mimicked Jack, which Jack still felt weird about.
"Well? One of you needs to start talking. And do it quickly."
Jason sighs and starts off"I sort of...lost the car."
"You lost it? You mean you put it somewhere and couldn't find it?" Jack said without raising his voice.
Amy snorted derisively. Jack looked over at Amy with an eyebrow raised. She looks away.
"Okay, we'll talk about that in a second", Jack says, shaking his head.
"What I really want ti know is what you're problem with me is."he said gesturing over to Amy who was glaring at him intensly. He walked over to Catherine, sitting down and putting an arm around her, not caring if he got sick. His immune system was insanely strong, having soent years getting sick and having to power through despite it.
"It's not teen defiance. Its seems like a true, deep seated, hatred for me, correct me if I'm wrong. I don't what I did, but we're settling it right here, right now."
There was apparently a keyword in that somewhere. The door closed and a heavy bolt locked in place. The sound of a quiet hum could be heard, and judging from Amy's face, she was stick here too.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:00 am

Amy rolled her eyes,"Deep seated hatred is an understatement. I wish you were dead, you know good and well mom'll have another breakdown if you knew so stop asking! I can't say that she disappeared and came back like this because" She hissed lowly glaring at him.
Something in that triggered a memory. A memory so dark to hat it frightened her. Medications hospitals hurt despair grief... She felt like her memories went on for hours but they only lasted for a few seconds she jolted up interrupting, "No don't say anything!" She felt like she was screaming but it was only a mild whisper. Katherine sighed frowning dipping her head and pushing his arm off her. She scooshed away from him not even a foot away but farther away than she normally would perfer to be to him. away closed off from him cat whispers,"We will not discuss this.." as far as he past Jack knew she just went missing for 4 weeks. Then she appeared then there has been no explanation. Kathryn glanced up at his face attempting a tough look,"Not up for discussion." Talk about the car. Amy your dismissed."
"Mom I wasn't going to... you know that." Amy says earnestly before the key word dismissed unlocked the door and she took Kate and fizzled away.
Cat needed to protect herself and them by making this order. She turned on Jack adding a bit of acid behind her tone,"You know this topic isn't up for discussion so why bring it up, again? The reason behind my disapearance is non your bussiness...expecially not around the kids," she says softening up her tone at the end and glancing at JAson. She was the only thing between sanity and a potentially ugly conversation between Jack and her. She needed to divert the conversation. She laid down to conserve her energy, "Now..Jason the Car? What happened?"

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:14 pm

Giving her a look that said all he felt/we'll talk later/, he turns to Jason.
"Start explaining. Now. You've got ten seconds to start explaining before I start getting antsty." Jack says to Jason.
 Jason, head bowed, didn't speak.
"9 seconds, Jason."
Jason remains silent.
"8.7.6." Jack continues.
Jack raises his head, and Jack stops counting.
"It got stolen. I walked out of school, and it was gone."
"What?"Jack asks. Jason just nods.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:51 pm

Catherine rolled into her back glancing at him,"It's Allright son... Did you report it to the police?" She asks before jack can have an anorism about it. She shivered again. Damnit she had to find away and stall to keep him in here,"No matter we can find it... Ow was your day in school she prompts.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:40 am

"Nonononono. Forget school for a second. Cat this is serious. What I'm trying to figure out why you, our oldest child, almost passed, me up without at least telling me. You unless I would have made that connction you probably never would have told me. Why?" Jack asks.
"I meant to tell you at lunch. I'm sorry."Jason replies.
"Jason, you are the role model, understand? You're the second man of this house. You need to learn responsibility. This is serious. Anytime anything like this happens again, tell me immediately."
"Yes, sir. And yes mom, I did report it." He replied. The look on his face said more than he did.
"You tried to go after the trail, didn't you?"
He nods. Jack, standing up, went over and clapped him on the shoulder.
"Good man. However, its dangerous. You shoulda called. We'll check for the chip,"he said, looking over to Catherine for her to look it up,"You're goid to go for now. When we get the locarion we'll go together and get the car, got it?"
Jason nods and leaves. Jack, shaking his head, saw so.much of himself in Jason.
"That? Is most definitely my child." Turning and locking the door, he sat down next to Cat.
"So you realize I had no idea what you were talking about, right? What was thst about? Me getting all that sudden anger?" He asks as Jason leaves.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:10 am

Catherine tried to sink into the bed and dissapear during the whole conversation. Something about the missing car bugged her deep down... Maybe going after the car was a bad idea.. Maybe they should tell the cops. The maternal instinct to protect her child was churning deep in her gut. And he tried to go after the trail. Aha! Another important conversation to be had..stalling! She felt his gaze on her face refuse to look up. His gaze burned she refused to squirm during his questions. She shivered as he got close to her aching for his warmth but feared it aswell.
"I know damn well you praised my baby for going after a trail... You know the circumstances... It could have been a trap. And you two are /not/ going after the car without me or the police..." She tried to have an assertive tone but it was more weak as she felt. She was trying to stay off that dreaded topic.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:05 pm

"I would assume you do know, seeing as you wrre in here for the conversation. What I meant was it was good for him to take the initiative. Plus, if you remember, I did tell him it might have been dangerous. You know me and know damn well that I wouldn't put anyone I cared about in danger. I'm not that kind of person." Jack says. Why was she fighting him over this? He thought he had done the right thing, giving the kid a little credit after he had reprimanded him. He was about to ask her why she was being defensive with him, when he suddenly realized what she was doing.
"Catherine. Stop avoiding the subject. I am the object of my daughters hatred because of something she thinks I could have prevented. You don't have to tell me directly, but at least tell me what's going on. I'm your...husband. You owe me at least that much." He says.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:34 pm

"I-" she paused as it clicked into place in his head. She sighed,"You guys can't go without me." She says in a last resort tone. She bit her lip as he spoke. It killed her she groaned,"do you ever think something just aren't meant to keep secret?" She says turning on her side to face him. She say up slowly and taking his hands in hers looking down at them refusing to meet his eyes,"Maybe what you don't know is the best for you... Or even the best for me?" She traced a scar on his hand for a momment and said,"Its not your fault... She just takes it out on you." She says crawling into his lap and resting her head on his chest listening to his heart beat ," Fine... The days I disappeared I was kidnapped on my walk to work," She lies. She keeps her voice calm and hear best in dunce with his," she blames you because she thinks you should have kept better tabs on me. I'm fine all to they wanted was money I refused to tell them where I lived for ransom and I escape while They were sleep." She says,"Didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to feel bad.." She concludes.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:37 am

Jack eyed her carefully during her explanation, picking out the supposed truths in it. When she asked her first question, he almost laughed.
"All the time, Cat." He replied. It was practically his job to keep secrets, which went for her as well, being members of a black-ops fighting and intelligence unit. He wondered briefly what had become of Zenon and SUB-ZERO. Aaron, Lily, Terrence? They were all engineered, like he and Cat were. If he could find them, they could start some real trouble. They could also explain what had happened over the last 147 years they had been gone. Bringing himself back to the present-future? God, the tenses were weird in this situation-he eyed Cat skeptically during her explanation. Ge guessed that the part about her being kidnapped was true, she wouldn't lie about that. There was more to why Amy hated him too, better tabs does not equal that level of hatred, though it probably wasn't to far off. However, he suspected the reason was a lie for two reasons.
1. It would take a very organized group of criminals at a fairly long range to get control of her, unless they tricked her.
2. Even then, the possibility of them not all dying was extremely low.
However, he just nodded and held her in his arms, keeping his suspicions to himself. He knew her. She would tell him the whole truth when she thought she was ready.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:13 pm

Cat, realizing she was holding her breath, breathed out slowly. That was a gigantic lie. Every word. It hurt to lie to him but some lies are just neccisary...right? She shivered again,damnit. She rubbed her arm absent mindedly,"So I guess now we actually go," she paused as another hover made her teeth chatter,"Grocery shopping like functioning members of society? And walk around the park?" She says still not looking at him not wanting to show her guilt, so she examined the scars on her hand with her fingers. She probabky would never look him in the eyes again.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Getting up, allowing for her to move off of him, he noddded at her and left her alone for a moment to find his keyes. He had alot to think on. Why was she lying to him? Regardless, he was glad she had brought up gettimg out of the house. He wanted to get a good layout of the neighborhood. Get familiar with the rest of his surroundings too. Finding his keys he came back to the room.
"I'm ready when you are."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:36 pm

She goes into a closet noting whih side is her's due to the colors. She pulled out a dress before shivering slightly and pulling on a sweatshirt and jeans. She puts on shoes and starts to walk out side. It felt really weird wearing shoes. She was so use to running barefoot so she could feel the surroundings. Kathryn saw the wolf glaring at her in the corner but dismissed it and looked at the car. She never liked zippidity doo da(small) cars they go too fast. The neighbors stare at her form across the street. What?. She then realizes its because she is wearing winter gear in summer Feeling uncomfortable she shifts her weight uncomfortably and waves at them and they wave back and head into their own backyard.
She exhales before sitting on the hood of the car crossing her arms shivering slightly.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:50 am

Jack walks out of the house, keys in hand. Moving around to the passenger side door, he opens it for her.
"Where exactly are we going?"
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:40 pm

[CRAP JAWW I don't remember where i was planning on taking them!]

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:44 pm

Cat slides into the passenger side seat. "Umm...drive around until we get a good idea of our neighborhood and stores...You know sso when the kidss are like, "I'm going to the shopping-complex.We;ll know wheere it is and stuff.."

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum